Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Brochures and the "Bible"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Other For Sale & Wants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knopv

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tirefriar wrote:
Knopv, thanks for the heads up on that book. I don't speak or read German but after doing little research, I found that it has lots more pictures than text so I ordered one. I figure it be like Playboy, I never really read the articles there either

Careful, don't make any "spots" in there Smile

Enjoy
Tirefriar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

knopv wrote:
Tirefriar wrote:
Knopv, thanks for the heads up on that book. I don't speak or read German but after doing little research, I found that it has lots more pictures than text so I ordered one. I figure it be like Playboy, I never really read the articles there either

Careful, don't make any "spots" in there Smile

Enjoy

Got the book from Germany. Pages are nicely laminated so easy to clean Wink As long as the pages don't stick together we should be good Laughing

Actually its appears to be a condensed version of the "bible" alas, its in Deutsche...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Other For Sale & Wants All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: