Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

DB7 dimensions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Costiera DB7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:45 pm    Post subject: DB7 dimensions Reply with quote

Hello all... Does anybody have the width (bar to bar measurements) and the height from floor to bar end please? My bike, which I hopefully get hold of on Friday has to fit through a very small space to be safe at night. I'm thinking of cutting a notch in the door frame. My 899 Panigale gets through so thats the benchmark and I want to know in advance before the Bimota arrives whether it will fit or not.

Thanks in advance
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Handlebars height is 860mm ..........wingmirrors can be folded up so no problem there...total width 700mm

These dimensions are from the sales brochures though...so best that someone with a Db7 does an actual measure prior to you cutting into your door frame....
djt77

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bars can be moved if need be to get it in and out of storage, would be a pain if had to do it every day. Just checked mine and at its widest point its no more than 850mm a bit less maybe 20/30mm hard to get an accurate measurement. The end of the brake and clutch lever protrude out a little more than the bars.

I'd be very surprised if didn't fit through an opening that an 899 can't its a very slim bike.

Oh and congratulations and pics please once you have Smile
Costiera DB7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, that is helpful, it should just fit. I'm getting the bike on Monday now instead of Friday so I'll post pics early next week. I'm very excited.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> DB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: