Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Manchester show 2nd/3rd April 2016
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bimota Classic Parts goodies courtesy of Paolo Girotti of BCP

Mini DB1 Limited Edition 1/3 scale model, mugs and key fobs

Back for more tomorrow Very Happy
brian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good Cool
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
vort28

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice spread 2bims.
Good job I was not able to make it. You know what Mrs vort is like with open wine 🍷
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, as promised, day 2 and back for more. First the rest of the DeeBees
DB2

DB4

DB1

PaulDB2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's more !
V-Due Evo

SB6 with Phil's excellent stand to allow easy separation of frame and engine for those engine out tasks. Phil also makes them for Ducatis too, his number is on the stand in the photo.

And a surprise guest appearance, the very trick Vyrus.

PaulDB2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katie, Forum Admin, rode her YB10 up on Sunday to enjoy some rare Manchester sunshine

2bims tries his luck as Tony looks on in admiration as our hero works his charm Laughing

It obviously worked Cool

PaulDB2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure 2bims will be on here later to thank everyone who contributed to an excellent line-up and made themselves available on the stand to promote our passion for this iconic brand. Special mention for Gav and Tony who set off at some unearthly hour on Saturday morning from Essex to arrive at the show before 0800 to get their machines to the stand and Phil whose YB11 was exposed to rain for the first time in its life travelling up to the show. Thanks to everyone and I hope you all arrive home safe and not too knackered Very Happy

2bims

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Paul for the fast upload and posting and your much needed OCD in organising the stand for us....the dark haired lady from "principal Insurance" actually knew about Bimotas...as her previous "Other Half" was none other than Cristian Iddon whilst he was riding a BB3 for Bimota Alstare in WSB.....Shame on Cristian for finishing the relationship....Big BOoooooooo from me....

Plenty more pictures to come and thanks also....will expand further later...shattered hungry...and need to lock up my babies

But for now...a few more pictures....

BIG Big queue this Sunday morning to get in....this was less than half the queue...couldnt get them all in in one shot....

This bloke was taking pictures around the Show...so hopefully will be shown on his website......

MORE tomorrow...and from others...I am,,,,,,Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,.....Big love and Kisses to all there who all helped...teamwork has never been so precisely oiled and driven...joint partnership throughout....perhaps we should all club together and buy Bimota Factory and sort that Brand out once and for all.....

Shocked
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Thanks for doing the impressive stand and for the hospitality. All looked good. And I really shouldn't dream of adding more bikes to the collection

All the best

Katy
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Folks...I'm back in the Land of the Living.....Best Nights sleep ever last night after returning from the Show.....Literally 5 milliseconds after my head hit the pillow and I fell sound asleep.

Thanks....Wholehearted BIG thanks to all and sundry that pitched up, either with Bikes...or just for able bodied Support, or for Both.....

In Number One Place...Gavin and His Mate Tony for trawling their asses and Bikes all the Way from the Big Smoke "Down South" Very early Saturday am and hopefully safely Back Sunday night/Monday morning....a very welcome addition to the Forum and the show.....and certainly the Vyrus on the stand stood out not only from the Bimotas...but certainly from the whole of the rest of the show......Said owner of the Bike was indeed precious of it....but his heart mellowed when one small grubby 3-4 year old child took a shine to it...and the strictly "Do not sit on this bike" notice was removed and said young fellow was lofted ahigh and perched on top for photo opportunities.....Little man was the first to sit on the bike and will surely have fond memories for some time.....Said Owners heart was latterly by-passed when the Sunday lycra clad girls came around ...and other organs were awaken when the lycra clad lovelies housted their mini mini skirts up high and climbed aboard...Some of us had to avert our gaze....some just froze solid in amazement and astonishment.....Hope you guys got home OK and ...once again, apologies,.. Gavin....but you were the show "newbie"... Laughing

PaulDB2......What a star....Helping out on set-up day....and all day Saturday and Sunday....I could see you were really struggling later on on the Sunday...especially when trying to kneel down to get better camera shots....but your OCD efforts in helping with the stand were truly amazing...thanks...

GeeKay....Maybe no longer a Bimota Owner..but your passion and kind heartedness still shines out....Hope you enjoyed riding the DB2 and Vdue down there and back....a regular at every show...thanks...and I wont even mention your incident on the paint blob roundabout.... Laughing

Laminator and mate Andy...again a regular at every show.....thanks again..and yeh...we must meet up more regular than just at the show....hope the YB's made it home safe...and now I have to find a YB4 mug for you....your softness and kindness in letting our "show Mug" pass to Katy aka "Admin" was truly exceptional for most folk...but just plain typical for you...

PhilFingers...really glad you could make it....nice to see your son Harry...and Oh so sorry it rained on your Bims on the way up on Saturday...Hopefully your future days have some more Sunshine in them...for you both...

Katy "aka" Admin....the only person to ride a Bimota to see the Show....nicely parked outside drawing attention...glad you could make a return to the show....Glad that I caught up with you when you arrived on your Bimota as I really wouldnt have recognised you.....looking great.....and thanks for hanging back and helping to pack the stand up....and evidently thanks also for setting up the BimotaForum and keeping it running all these years...small and select that it is..long may it continue...

Glened - Aka Nutter DB10 Supermotard - a BIG BIG thanks for coming down on the Sunday with your Van to carry back 2 of my stricken Bimotas back to the house....and all the assorted junk paraphenalia that goes hand in hand with doing these shows....a true gent always willing to help and again a worthy new addition to the Forum...cheers fellow Bim owner....and hopefully you get your wheels sorted to be back out again on the road...

WelshLamb....thanks for coming down....hopefully in the future your DB2Sr can make an appearance..

SiBag...Dayglo SB6...good to see you again...apologies for not recognising you...we see hundreds of folk over the weekend...hope you get your gearbox sorted

and ...like an Oscar acceptance speech...apologies to anyone i've forgotten....and now time for a few more pictures prior to the doors opening...

Last edited by 2bims on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
brian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics fellas. Thanks on behalf of those of us strewn across the planet who couldn't be there. Nice to see an outside shot for a change too, looked like a huge crowd!

Thorn between 2 roses in your second pic 2bims... Gaz?
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup...thats GeeKay between the 2 Roses....with Welshlamb behind....not smiling for the camera...but for what they were looking at....watching those ladies with elastic lycra skirts cocking a leg to get on board a bike was just....well......words can't describe it...you literally would have to have been there.....
Bimota Classic Parts

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some fantastic photos of the baby Bimota YB4 (the balance bike all made in Italy) at the stand Bimota (AmoreMoto)

The balance bike Bimota YB4 it's doubtless the firts bike for your child.

please contact us for more information about the baby Bimota YB4
P. iva 01084400520
cell. +39 3343686888
tel/fax +39 057821986
e-mail: info@bimotaclassicparts.com
web: www.bimotaclassicparts.com
Bimota Classic Parts

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulDB2 wrote:
Bimota Classic Parts goodies courtesy of Paolo Girotti of BCP

Mini DB1 Limited Edition 1/3 scale model, mugs and key fobs

Back for more tomorrow Very Happy

Thank you a lot Steve, you are very very kind. Thank you very much to all the bimota forum mate!
for more information about the exclusive Bimota Classic Parts merchandising, please contact us.
P. iva 01084400520
cell. +39 3343686888
tel/fax +39 057821986
e-mail: info@bimotaclassicparts.com
web: www.bimotaclassicparts.com
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

2bims wrote:
Katy "aka" Admin....the only person to ride a Bimota to see the Show....nicely parked outside drawing attention...glad you could make a return to the show....Glad that I caught up with you when you arrived on your Bimota as I really wouldnt have recognised you.....looking great.....and thanks for hanging back and helping to pack the stand up....and evidently thanks also for setting up the BimotaForum and keeping it running all these years...small and select that it is..long may it continue...

You all put on a good show. Sorry I looked confused when you first found me - ear plugs and not expecting to be found that quickly!

All the best

Katy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: