Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Brave fellow - 2-stroke tours in Italy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:13 am    Post subject: Brave fellow - 2-stroke tours in Italy Reply with quote

This fellow organises tours around Tuscany on NS400R, RG500, RD500...and Bimota Vdue....says though that his Vdue is up for sale as most folk choose not to ride the Vdue...although he does charge a premium for anyone wanting to do so over and above the other 3 jap bikes....good on him....... Laughing

http://www.2stroketour.com/eng/noleggio.html

Photo Gallery here and a link also to Motorcycle News doing a test day with them....rider complained of a headache after riding though....which is common though.....

http://www.2stroketour.com/eng/noleggio_gallery.html

"Hello to all, before writing this post I made contact with the administrator of the group to ask for permission to make an announcement "commercial"... Having regard to the affirmative answer I would like to inform you that I'm willing to sell my v2 500. Organize Tour in Tuscany, where I live, for fans of 2 T and two years ago I took, directly from the piero caronni, the last copy v2 Evolution ENTRIES AVAILABLE. Great bike but the various clients that have come, obviously too fearful, have preferred drive RG 500rd 500, NS 400 r, 250 RGV... I mean the bike has not had the right credit that I thought (go to understand people???). I would therefore be of the idea of "sacrifice" the v2,, in fact, I can always say that you owned / enjoy!!! The bike is perfect, all original and with 3000 km, made by me and without going to the track. For those interested can contact directly via e-mail from the website-www.2stroketour.com. I have not yet put ads because I don't want to end up in meal to curious and dreamers. I think that our group is, appropriately, the first window from approciare. A greeting to all. Michele."
Simon51

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the lucky man to have bought this bike.. Will be with me next week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: