Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Someone selling out some old Bimota Junk
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:25 pm    Post subject: Someone selling out some old Bimota Junk Reply with quote

Tis only me...getting shut of "spares" and any brochures I either dont have the bike or dont intend having the bike......If anyone on here interested let me know...as can always pull from the auction and sell direct....would evidently save me from the dreaded paypal fees also.......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/4946steven/m.html?item=131644823824&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Also considering selling "the Bible" for anyone interested just give me a shout...would rather it go to a good home that will cherish it and read it rather than sell on for a profit..

Possibly also clearing out a few drawers and cupboards of some NOS bits and bobs, etc etc so keep an eye posted on my ebay account or Watch Seller
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve, PM sent
daveg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything SB6R???
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only a NOS rear disc Dave....and maybe a sidestand that I've listed...but I'm not entirely sure which model thats off...oh and a Brembo rear caliper that also fits SB6R

Not much stuff left now....been busy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/4946steven/m.html?item=131645430408&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Speedmade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much for the rear disc and shipping to the USA?
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracked and insured postage to USA is the stinger at 20gbp....the 59.99gbp start price is what I was after for the disc itself...plus postage...although I could discount it a little if outside of ebay so I dont pay their fees...let me know if interested as theres no bids on it at present and thus I would pull it from auction if you're after it....
Speedmade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't find it on Ebay, but I will take it.

Let me know a total and I can Paypal you the money

Thanks,
Reed
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is it.......

If paypalling the money as a "gift' so no charges for me I'll pull it from ebay and get it in the post for you...and discount off a fiver as no ebay or paypal charges...thus would be 75gbp

cheers

Last edited by 2bims on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Speedmade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Speedmade...item has now been pulled from Ebay....pm me your postal address in Good Ol USA and I'll get it in the post tomorrow...please dont abbreviate which State you live in like WA or Ct or such...as us ignorant Brits really dont know what they stand for Laughing
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

correction......Now see the address for posting in the paypal thingie...cheers...
stockcar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatever happened about the brochures i Pm'd you about??
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies stockcar, i was digging out other stuff...and trying to keep a fair few folk happy, and thus had to let a few folk down.

Yourself being one of one, as i dealt with requests from the forum as were received...i was surprised at the number of folk interested given the "traffic" level on the forum.
Once again, apologies to anyone i had let down.. What i have left on ebay will be staying there until the auctions finish, for anyone thats interested...
stockcar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

** sorted **
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Stockcar......and for everyone else on the Forum...I've been opening up more cupboards and drawers...intially looking for a couple of items...but then finding others I'd forgotten about........also clearing out magazines with Bimota test rides and reviews in them...Mostly Db2, Vdue but a few others...still uploading to ebay, but have a look for anyone interested...will post internationally and wrap up multiple buys to save on postage........

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/4946steven/m.html?item=131651009655&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: