Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Wedding night revisited

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deebee4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:50 pm    Post subject: Wedding night revisited Reply with quote

After 30 years of matrimony on their wedding day a couple returns to the motel where they had spent their wedding night. They booked exactly the same room. Not much has changed since that first night together.

Just like on that day he lies in bed waiting for her to come out of the bathroom.
She opens the door and there she stands in her see through night gown asking him sensually: "What were your thoughts when you saw me coming out of the bathroom 30 years ago?"
Her husband: "Well, as soon as I saw you I thought to myself that I would suck your tits empty and fuck the senses out of your brains"
"Really?" she asks, getting really exited: "And what are you thinking now?"
Her husband: " That I really succeeded......."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Jokes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: