Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

YB9 SRI Top Yoke?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phil-short

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 am    Post subject: YB9 SRI Top Yoke? Reply with quote

Thinking about a radical change to my seating position due to common sense and I would like to get a new top yoke for drilling so I can keep my original to re-set the bike to it's standard beauty if I ever decide to sell so anybody got one?
SpikeC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not mount swan necks?
1965 Triumph T100SC
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fit some Varibars but even if you do put some flat bars on you need to check they'll clear the bodywork.
SpikeC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I needed to raise the bars on my DB5R a bit so I used Woodcraft clipons with a 2 inch rise. They also have higher options. There are other brands as well, and the will give you the result for much less money and hassle.
1965 Triumph T100SC
phil-short

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The woodcraft 3 inch riser looks promising and an easy solution. There isn't an inch of space with the fairing on so if I do this I am going to go streetighter and stash the bodywork intact so it is easy to put back to standard if needs be. I have a spare tank seat unit so I might do a bit of chopping and changing there too, funds being the limiting factor as ever.....
Or I might just put up with the pain and ride it as opposed to playing with it. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: