Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

DB6 Delirio R wanted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
highlander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:36 am    Post subject: DB6 Delirio R wanted Reply with quote

Had a prospect lined up in Europe, but it sold before I could finalise logistics. Still smitten with the idea and wondering if there's a DB6R in the UK someone might part with.
spyv

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a delirio for sale in greece.
if you are interested contact me. it's not mine and I don't know the owner or the seller but I can arrange to see it if you like.

http://www.car.gr/classifieds/bikes/view/5533565/
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can be difficult to get Italians be they dealers or private to actually converse with UK buyers........Re Db6R's in the UK? Well theres only one of those in the UK.......and the seller isnt a seller..... Laughing

Best route to get Italians to deal is to get an Italian speaker to phone and talk to them to open communications first...then they seem happy to deal via email once a chat has been had.......On average only 2 out of 10 enquiries from UK to Italy actually receive a response unless a phone call has been had first....although if the bike was at a dealers the chances are increased....some dealers in Italy and Germany now target the UK for sales...realising that the demand is higher and sale potential greater......
vort28

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
........Re Db6R's in the UK? Well theres only one of those in the UK.........

????? Really ?????
Bespoke1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:14 pm    Post subject: DB6R Reply with quote

Hello Highlander, I am in Italy now. I know of 3 DB6R. I have just listed a yellow 1996 YB9sr on ebay, my contact details are there or send me your email. In Italy to buy privately you need to physically go to the PRA office (DVLA) with the seller, it's a nightmare because most of the people in these offices have no idea what the process is to export a bike out of Italy, but it's ok because I know.
highlander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spyv wrote:
there is a delirio for sale in greece.
if you are interested contact me. it's not mine and I don't know the owner or the seller but I can arrange to see it if you like.

http://www.car.gr/classifieds/bikes/view/5533565/

Thanks for the offer spyv, but if I am to go through the work of getting an import I will look for the 'R' version
highlander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: DB6R Reply with quote

Bespoke1 wrote:
Hello Highlander, I am in Italy now. I know of 3 DB6R. I have just listed a yellow 1996 YB9sr on ebay, my contact details are there or send me your email. In Italy to buy privately you need to physically go to the PRA office (DVLA) with the seller, it's a nightmare because most of the people in these offices have no idea what the process is to export a bike out of Italy, but it's ok because I know.

Cheers, I'll get in touch ....
vittoriodb6

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I have a Bimota DB6 1100 with frame number 00001 with more extras than a R model.
If you can be interested please contact me at:
vittoriodb6@libero.it
I'm in Italy
Ciao
Vittorio
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: