Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Tapatalk?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anders

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:49 am    Post subject: Tapatalk? Reply with quote

Would it be possible to use Tapatalk for this forum? I use it for other forums I attend, and it is quite handy to be able to use the phone for reading / posting.
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea what tapatalk is....I have an anfroid phone and have saved a link on the screen of tha that takes me direct to the this forum and checks for "new posts"....which I can read and answer to....
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea what tapatalk is....I have an android phone and have saved a link on the screen of that that takes me direct to the this forum and checks for "new posts"....which I can read and answer to....
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea what tapatalk is....I have an anfroid phone and have saved a link on the screen of tha that takes me direct to the this forum and checks for "new posts"....which I can read and answer to....
Anders

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:

Tapatalk is an app that makes reading/posting to forums on the phone more user-friendly. In most modern forum software packages the Tapatalk interface is included, it is just a matter of configuration (I believe).
https://www.tapatalk.com/
stockcar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally dont use at all but saw this info on another site if its true???

"Just found out that a while back Tapatalk signed up with a crypto-currency organisation, Kin, which in itself is not great but since installing a "Pi-Hole" to block adverts on my home network, I discovered this crypto system was being contacted 2-3 times every few minutes.

So I've removed the app from my devices and the two forums I maintain - and reported them to Google.

Up to you if you want to continue using Tapatalk, but seeing as I did not consent to it being part of Kin"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: