Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Manchester Bike show - 25th and 26th March 2017
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photos of the crew cut neck, non buttoned open collar, showing BIMOTA logo down the side of the front

Had it for several years and still going strong...many bike rides, on many bikes..although I do reserve it for Bimotas...of course

vort28

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you have worn that a fair bit 2bims , maybe a hoodie and a long sleeve T this time ???

And the link to the company's clothing catalog.

http://www.westcoast-embroidery.co.uk/product-catalogue/

I have previously paid for the artwork designs and pattern making , so it would just be the item of clothing + application of artwork.
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A hoodie and a Short sleeve methinks...don't do long sleeve Tshirts.. XXL please....I've only worn it whenever I've been riding a Bimota...so just a few hundred times...perhaps 600 or so....You taken the labels off yours yet? Or is it still in the packaging?.... Laughing
brian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested in something chaps.
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
vort28

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go through catalog and let me know. They are happy to do one off items as long as same logo's .
Think they do one logo free and might have been few quid on top of price for the extra 2 logo's per item.
vort28

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, we have been allocated a stand , we asked for a 12x12m same as the last few years and we have been given..... !!!!!! 18mx27m area directly between the main dealer hall and the accessory / club stand area/hall !!!! GULP !!!!

So, going on the previous years, we can get 18 bikes on a 12x12 , we now have 4 times the space so we need 80 Bimota's to turn up .

So, all those members that would like a few days out showing off their bikes and a chance of refereeing the Jelly wrestling stand we are going to set up in the other half of our stand, please make yourself known !!!!!

Brian , If you were ever going to make it over to Manchester, NOW is the time . WE NEED YOU .,

Oh, and I have been instructed to mention that there is a certain other show happening on the other side of the world at a similar time to the Manchester show , and its not that we are competitive, BUT, we don't want to be shown up by those Ozzy boys and girls !! And as 2bims has tried to go for the sympathy vote in another post , lets try to change his mind !!

So, plans are so far.
Pop-Up Display stands - 8 No.
Banners x2 (me and 2bims)
4 flags = me
6 Bimota mat's = me

Bikes -
DB1/2/4/5R/6R/vdue = 2bims
Santa/db7/vdue trofeo ? / tesi 3d / tesi naked = me
PhilFingers - Bimota YB11, SB6
PaulDB2 - DB1 resto, YB9
Laminator - 4 No. YB's hopefully
Gavin - DB9/Vyrus/Special (To be Confirmed)
AN Others - DB3/SB4/DB10/
Martini designed CX125/YB10??? - Admin

please let us know what you going to bring so we can sort stuff out.

(Addition by 2Bims - Please note all subject to changes/alterations....Unfortunately...Be it old buggers that most Bimota owners now are...it entails that those from which we are "offspring" from are even older...and there are a few cases of moarning/sorrow...never helped at this cold time of the year in the UK...my thoughts and hopes and condolences go out these people and their Family....)
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Christmas. We've really gone and done it now
..up from 144m2 of space to a massive 486m2!!!!! Over 3x what we've had previously....and a stand alone site not next to anyone else with backs to a wall so repelling invaders will be easier...

Courtesy of the wonderful Paolo girotti of bimotaclassicparts, we will have a mini bambino baby YB4i.e...currently hot footing it's way over from Italy as we speak....so we are going to set up a coned mini racetrack also for any visiting bambinos.... And perhaps have a mini moto timed race with any attending bimota owners...once we've checked the max loading capacity...so I think I'm out..I was looking to set up rimini's home track of misano ..but jeeso that's some shape to set up.

Also. Again courtesy of Paolo, there will be spot prizes awarded for:-
best bimota, best newcomer showing, furthest distance travelled, most consistent attendee, biggest bore of Bimota knowledge, etc etc etc...prizes include bimota wine, bimota t-shirt. Bimota key rings. Bimota posters, bimota mugs, etc. Etc...

So if intending to show, now is the time to step up to the mark....it will be hard work, but fun, beverages and free snacks will be provided. We are very near the toilets also, handy for us old farts with weak bladders....
Rolling Eyes
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in for both days as last year, and I can help with set-up again on Friday. Planning to bring my DB1 and YB9, hopefully the DB1 currently being rebuilt will be ready, possibly as a 'naked' exhibit.
Vort, are you co-ordinating the order for Bimota tee-shirts etc? If so I will let you know ASAP what I would like.
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good on ya Paul, knew I could count on you...I've even upgraded your chair for this year. Firmer and higher...I might be fighting you for it...I'll stock up on chilled diet cokes as your tipple...
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres the Prizes that will be awarded at the end of the Manchester Bike Show....Currently winging their way over from BimotaClassicParts, courtesy of the wonderful Paolo Girotti

DB1 and YB4 BCP wine - which will be available for Tasting

BCP Umbrella

BCP A3 posters - Available in DB1, YB4ie and Tesi1D

BCP T-shirts - Available in DB1 and YB4ie

Genuine leather Original Bimota Key Fobs

Also on Display - But not as a prize, will be the 1/3rd Scale Mini-me Bimota DB1 - Also available from BCP - Ltd Edition of 100

And we also have an example of the Bambino Childs ride along 2 or 3 wheel or rocker, Bimota YB4ie

brian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vort28 wrote:
OK, we have been allocated a stand , we asked for a 12x12m same as the last few years and we have been given..... !!!!!! 18mx27m area directly between the main dealer hall and the accessory / club stand area/hall !!!! GULP

Brian , If you were ever going to make it over to Manchester, NOW is the time . WE NEED YOU .,
)

Sorry mate I'll be busy that weekend Laughing

That's one hell of a stand you guys will have there. You might just have to make a few trips from your place to make up the numbers. Or hire a lorry!

Between the 2 shows on opposite ends of the planet it will surely be a fantastic gathering of Bimotas! Looking forward to all the photos.
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
Tirefriar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vort28 wrote:
maybe a hoodie and a long sleeve T this time ???

And the link to the company's clothing catalog.

http://www.westcoast-embroidery.co.uk/product-catalogue/

I have previously paid for the artwork designs and pattern making , so it would just be the item of clothing + application of artwork.

Hey Vort,
I'd be down for a hat and a long sleeve T
2004 BMW R11S BCR
2010 Ducati Streetfighter 1098 S
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.manchesterbikeshow.com/

Above is the link to the ManchesterBikeShow...showing whats coming, dealers and clubs wise..and whats showing...stunt arena, auction etc...also it gives "exhibitor" packs with dates, times and instructions for delivering and collecting bikes...and for anyone wishing to purchase Discounted Advance admission tickets for entry to the show,also saves you queing up to buy when you arrive.

Last shout-out for anyone wanting to show their prized possession, be it Bimota or Bimota inspired, i.e. tambo designed, or Martini designed etc etc..or Robbiano designed...which opens up the sphere somewhat...
Gavin944888

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello"........I write this from the Artic Circle but will be back Next week.
Confirmation of 2 Bikes for the show, but unsure which, but definitely the DB9
Booked the hotel in Warburton and will arrive at the event Friday afternoon.
I will contact 2Bims on day of departure to arrange setting up
On my lonesome this time as Tony the Paint is busy.
Regards

Gavin

Cagiva Elefant 888/955 & adventure sidecar
Cagiva Elefant 999r engined
Cagiva BIMOTA Motard Concept
BIMOTA DB9 (with DB11 rear-end)
BIMOTA DB7-11 VLX MULE (build coming to an end)
BIMOTA DB11 VLX Supercharger
vort28

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:

Sorry mate I'll be busy that weekend Laughing

That's one hell of a stand you guys will have there. You might just have to make a few trips from your place to make up the numbers. Or hire a lorry!

Between the 2 shows on opposite ends of the planet it will surely be a fantastic gathering of Bimotas! Looking forward to all the photos.

Damn , my wicked sabotage plan failed !!!!! Sad Not that us Blighty boys are competitive !!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: