Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

SB6R screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stockcar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:36 pm    Post subject: SB6R screen Reply with quote

Been meaning to look for a spare screen for ages but never got around to it, anyone have a std or possibly and aftermarket one spare??
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skidmarx in the UK still list them for sale at £64.95 and in 13 different colours...check on ebay also as they advertise on there normally cheaper and with free postage

https://www.skidmarx.co.uk/bimota/bimota-sb6-r-standard-screen.html
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or theres this company that is 6 squid cheaper and a pound cheaper on delivery....Strangely the seller lives in Weymouth also...which is where Skidmarx are also located....Hhmmmm...sounds like a way that Skidmarx can entice sales on ebay at competitive rates without professing to be the same company as the company itself selling dearer on their own website...But I've seen this many times before....Demon Tweeks sells cheaper on Ebay than same stock in shop...even if you collect....and they wont price match to their own store on Ebay..they say they have to sell cheaper on ebay due to competition from other stockists...but when you are in their shop you are captive...believe me I've tried...very frustrating...cheaper and easier to order off ebay despite postage and the fees that ebay and paypal charge the companies.......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BIMOTA-SB6-R-screen-Any-colour-/331809217307?hash=item4d415edb1b:g:3DsAAOSwh6xTuBV1
stockcar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for that will hold out for an original if I can as don't fancy drilling one......
Not really in a rush
JRH

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look here....
http://www.eaglescreens.com.au/

By far and away the best aftermarket screens available.
Great quality, ant fit like OEM.
I've had 3, all have been spot on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: