Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Team Bimota Alstare T-shirts
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Other For Sale & Wants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:07 am    Post subject: Team Bimota Alstare T-shirts Reply with quote

Cheap as chips...with postage included £7.89 each...Ah...the Nostalgia...Bimotas racing around in the Evo class beating the BMW factory Evo bikes....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T-SHIRT-Bike-Motorcycle-MotoGP-BSB-Superbike-Bimota-Alstare-Team-SBK-NEW-/311645910429?var=&hash=item488f8b359d:m:mtliKnIjo2c-wR0mrcofa8Q

Last edited by 2bims on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
stockcar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice spot......... Laughing
laminator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good spot, I've ordered a couple. I managed to get into the Bimota paddock with the team and Christian Iddon at Portimao, back in the day...
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was getting a few for myself...but their XXL is not quite L enough for me.... Crying or Very sad
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laminator wrote:
Good spot, I've ordered a couple. I managed to get into the Bimota paddock with the team and Christian Iddon at Portimao, back in the day...

Not met Cristian before, but last year I met his Ex girlfriend...a paddock girl...its only when she stood next to my DB1 did she say "Ooo...By Mota"...my Ex used to race for them...."..turned out to be Cristian...

Up to 30+ bikes now Andy for the Show...YB wise, we've had the Race YB4ie drop out...as its away for engine work apparently...we have final confirmation on YB9SR in "sheepdip yellow" Paul DB2...YB10 Red/Silver (Admins)...and YB11 Philfingers...And maybe a newbie with YB7....Is there any gaps you could fill in this run of bikes?? Or YB's in different colour scheme?

DB series we have a full HOuse from DB1-DB11

etc etc
Spongebob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ordered one. Ordered size large but a little worried that it could be like the official Bimota T shirt which is sized for a large Italian. Seems to taper inwards in the waist area where i need tshirts to give somewhat around the middle parts. I suppose at that price i cant really go wrong!
laminator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got the ......
YB4ie Championship colours (needs new fuel pump or in-tank fuel hoses otherwise good to go)
YB6 (pre-EXUP) with swiss headlight in championship colours (running)
YB7 in championship colours (running)
YB8 EXUP with EVO fairing (running)
YB9SR in Gobert colours silver/red/black (running)
YB10 Biposto (running)

They've all been to the show at some point over the years.
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi 2bims, 'Sheepdip yellow'. That is Yellow Chrome or 'Giallo' to you, matey Laughing
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulDB2 wrote:
Oi 2bims, 'Sheepdip yellow'. That is Yellow Chrome of 'Giallo' to you, matey Laughing

Oye you...get back in that garage and crack on with the DB1 resto...only five weeks to the show......

Evidently the YB9 also came in "Sheepdip Blue"...and "sheepdip red"....I just cant figure with so much pre and post weird and wonderful paint schemes that Bimota used, including evidently my favourite "tri-color", that the YB9's came with a "throw it in a vat of paint" style of paintjob...a scheme not used before by them...or since?

My favourite YB9 paint job is undoubtedly "laminator"...a combo of silver, black, red and white number boards... Laughing
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spongebob wrote:
ordered one. Ordered size large but a little worried that it could be like the official Bimota T shirt which is sized for a large Italian. Seems to taper inwards in the waist area where i need tshirts to give somewhat around the middle parts. I suppose at that price i cant really go wrong!

They did have a "sizing" link half way down the advert...if you clicked on it...it gave chest sizes for L, XL, XXL etc...
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laminator wrote:
I've got the ......
YB4ie Championship colours (needs new fuel pump or in-tank fuel hoses otherwise good to go)
YB6 (pre-EXUP) with swiss headlight in championship colours (running)
YB7 in championship colours (running)
YB8 EXUP with EVO fairing (running)
YB9SR in Gobert colours silver/red/black (running)
YB10 Biposto (running)

They've all been to the show at some point over the years.

I'll have 2 from the top...and four from anywhere else....4, 6, 8 and 10...I like the colour scheme on your 10...same bike as Admins...but just looks SO different...only a bim enthusiast would pick it up that it was the same bike...and evidently your 8 is tricolor...my fave....Someone else is looking to bring a YB7 so I'll leave that spot vacant to try and give all members the chance to bring and show....Running or not...we're not bothered...2 of mine are..ahem...not running...but will be attending
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got one and they fit me .... if only I could remember the size.
waggytee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice spot, thanks Mr 2bims
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeeso...with all of these purchases...I think I should have negotiated and bought their entire stock...and then hawked them out at double the price at our forthcoming Mcr show...You not coming over Waggy??...Spoke to the Organisers director again today...Advance ticket sales are up 105% on this time last year...and apparently a coach tour company is bringing 300 Dutchmen over from..well Dutchland of course...just for the show...I oh lordy hope its not just to see the Bimota stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Don't want them sticking their fingers in holes on our stand Shocked
waggytee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims, I'm not going to be able to make it unfortunatey (down on the south coast at my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary bash).

The promised turn-out so far is impressive - good job everyone, and looking forward to the photos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Other For Sale & Wants All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: