Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Lots of nice Bimota NOS parts
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: Lots of nice Bimota NOS parts Reply with quote

This sellers been around for some time...but seems to have listed a fair few new items I've never seen for sale anywhere...
If anyone wonders what to get me for Xmas this year...or indeed my birthday...which is sooner...I'll have this watch

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Certina-Attack-50-meters-Bimota-Motorrad-Uhr-RARITAT-/371845033324?hash=item5693b0ed6c:g:iI4AAOSwjDZYfjh~

a list of his other Bimota items is here....giving away my trade secrets here...

http://www.ebay.de/sch/ztkgmbh/m.html?item=371845033324&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&fromMakeTrack=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
brian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice watch. A couple SB6 parts there that I'd like to buy just for the sake of having them. Difficult to navigate eBay in German if you don't speak the language Shocked
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so difficult...I just search for Bimota...then Neu is NEw...and Gebraucht or somesuch is "used"....although I did buy a Bimota "map" once...turns out "map" is german for folder...so I got a white empty plastic folder...ahem...for perhaps more than I should have paid...Google translate now...never assume you know the word...Finding the "watch this" link is difficult...same on Italy ebay...so I cut and paste the link and send to my own email addie...and then the link is saved...
rpo83

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That SB6 top triple clamp is tempting....

Steve

YB5 #130, YB5 #196, YB7 #302, SB6 #949, Laverda RGS Executive, Laverda RGS Corsa.
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bodywork and frames they've had for a fair old while...may seem expensive...but if they were new, or even new Jap parts...relatively cheap really...I fancy the shiney DB1 petrol cap...and SB6 top yoke...Piero has stopped building Vdues, coz he ran out of forks and top yokes....he should be buying this stuff up to make more 2-strokes...the last ones he made were using SB6 yokes and forks..and this fellow has the bottom yoke and steering tube also
ralfweber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seller was not only the largest Bimota-distributor in Germany . . . Mr. Könemann was the largest "grey" importer (import motorcycles direct from Japan, Italy etc.) for motorcycles for more than twenty years.

http://www.ztk.de

In the nineties I bought a BB1 Biposto new out of the box and a good friend of mine bought a used SB6R and a brand new SB8R that time from ZTK.
mb_pfalz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and ZTK made some bimota Special Edition in metallic-blue-white design
i am shure i have somewhere a flyer and a pic of the SB8R Edition
rpo83

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally gave in and bought the SB6 top triple clamp, i made him a few offers close to what ex VAT price should be, he quoted me 30 Euro shipping, but what a pain to deal with, you can't send him a message through eBay... So i had to ask a question each time i made an offer...

I can now put it aside with my frame covers, new side stand and SS brake lines in the pile marked... "may fit one day"...

Steve

YB5 #130, YB5 #196, YB7 #302, SB6 #949, Laverda RGS Executive, Laverda RGS Corsa.
rpo83

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems he has multiple top triple clamps for the SB6, i just received notification that mine has shipped, then he advertises another one...

Brian, shipping for me was 33 Euro, so it worked out to about $260 landed...

Steve

2bims

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spotted that also...but thought that perhaps you hadn't bought it...has a fair few things for DB5's also...as he is breaking a Mille alloy tank red fairings bike...selling off footpeg hangers and footpegs really quite reasonably..Its just whether I should fill my boots...or rather chock my overfilling cupboards even more....
rpo83

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might have to see if he has any DB2 junior bits Steve....

Still no interest, maybe he'll change his tune....

Steve

2bims

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Less than 20Hrs to go...and no bids yet....so...do I get up 4.30am in the morning for auction close and jump in at £2K GBP and snap it up???...
rpo83

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be interesting to see if it sells, it has very limited use down here, can't be registered, probably not a very exciting track bike, and in average condition...

The only reason i can see someone buying it is as a cheap Bimota to add to the collection.... i was thinking about it.. but really it would be a poor decision, there seem to be a number of Japanese Bimotas hitting our shores, i've never seen so many in the last 10 years....

Steve

2bims

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're getting a fiar few dealers over here buying up not so cheap stock of bims from Europe....and trying to sell them at astronomical prices without even trying to register them...or fix them to be suitable for UK use...change from Kms to mph, headlight kicking the wrong way etc etc..Some dealers seem to be trying to double their money...Registration process is a lot simpler here...basically any bike can be registered...But...if its under 10 years old...the headlight has to be UK for kicking to the left and not the right...and tape on the lens isn't acceptable...and the speedo HAS to be in mph...not an overlay on the clocks....Try putting stickers on the LED dashes on a Vdue or SantaMonica...or SB8R clocks.....with digital readouts....Theres only Piero Carroni in Italy...VDUE man..that has the programme to convert the clocks....AND...there seem to be a few sellers say in GErmany...that have hit on the fact that a fair few buyers from the UK are buying "blind"...as in going off descriptions and photos alone...paying the prize, and getting it couriered over and only when it turns up at your house do you see it in the flesh for the first time...I have to admit I've done this a fair few times....but that was in the past...when Italians couldn't believe a mad Brit would buy blind and pay in full without having seen the bike........Now...European sellers , the bad ones...are advertising "mint" bikes that are far from it...and refusing to accept emails...as you could then ask for more and more pictures of the bike..and then twig on that its a lemon...Caveat Emptor always
Bud977

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my YB8 from Germany sight unseen. I kept my expectations very low and was very pleasantly surprised to find my bike was in very good condition. I didn't even expect it to be a runner, but I had it out on a track day 2 days after I got it. Then I found it had PVM wheels, FCR flatslides, 6 speed, Termignoni pipe, Ohlins etc. Score! And it was half the price you'd pay now. You can be lucky.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: