Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

John McGuniess Hangs up his leathers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:14 am    Post subject: John McGuniess Hangs up his leathers Reply with quote

A direct quote from John McPint Guiness this Morning

In a move that will surprise everyone in the road racing community, the 23-time TT winner spoke exclusively to BikeThrottle to announce he'd be hanging up his leathers BEFORE the start of this season.

"First of all I just want to thank the fans and Honda for their continued support but now seemed like the right time to make this announcement"

"People will inevitably be asking me, has this got anything to do with Guy Martin joining the team? The answer is yes. He just doesn't pull his weight, he never turns up to press events like I have to and he gets paid far more."

"Add to that the fans are always banging on my motorhome door at testing, asking where Guy is. I tell them he's off wanking in his van somewhere but they never believe me."

"And while I'm at it, Guy never buys new electric cards and he gets through bloody loads of 'em with that kettle of his. He's always got a brew on and it's all he talks about. Tea and wanking. I've had enough. I'm going back to bricklaying"
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy , bloody funny!
stockcar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

best one i have seen is the "reverse layout" for Silverstone F1 GP...........

https://twitter.com/SilverstoneUK/status/848066161509924864

even one guy kicking off because he has already bought tickets Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: