Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

DB7/8 Race Fairings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djt77

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:52 am    Post subject: DB7/8 Race Fairings Reply with quote

Have a set of race fairings that not likely to use any more, only been on bike couple of times and never been down. Will post up some pics if i can but otherwise pm your email and can send them through.
PAULD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Give me a call on 0407 385 368 if still available as I'm in Melbourne and would be interested
Regards Paul
djt77

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still have these for sale, bike is currently being recommissioned and not going to be seeing the track again so, anyone interested just let me know.

Sorry for not getting in touch Paul, ended up keeping the fairings until now as was planning to use bike more on the track. New toys means the DB7 wont be seeing track anymore
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: