Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Low mileage DB6R 1100 for sale in USA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
quikduk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Low mileage DB6R 1100 for sale in USA Reply with quote

Damnitjim! My friend is selling (at least contemplating to the point of advertising it in Cycle Trader) his pristine DB6R.

I wish he wanted to sell it to me before I bought his DB6 but alas he wouldn't budge back then. I have recommended that he keep it as he will regret selling it once it is gone. We'll see.

If anyone on this forum is interested, the CT ad is found here:

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2009-Bimota-DB-6R-123339597

I really need to win the lottery as I always wanted THIS bike but had to settle for the other version...not that I am dissatisfied mind you...although that pesky no turn signal thing is starting to irritate me ATM. Off topic.

Regards to all.

quikduk
vort28

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As with all Bimota's and their spec's constantly changing , that is the first ever DB6 or 5 for that matter I have seen with Black Marzocchi 's , Looks good, far better than the silver ones Shocked

This caught my eye, seems a bit of a bargain for someone.

https://www.cycletrader.com/dealers/Beverly-Hills-Motorcycles-2895340/listing/2006-Bimota-DB5-Mille-120338914
quikduk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That one has been for sale at that shop for several months now, maybe longer. A shop in Florida also has a fairly rare Azzuro DB6 for sale and recently sold their long term advertised DB6R, albeit it wasn't near as nice as my friend's.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: