Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

YB6 Exup ... SOLD via Forum to another enthusiast...great!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject: YB6 Exup ... SOLD via Forum to another enthusiast...great! Reply with quote

Thanks to the Forum, the bike is now sold to another Bimota and bike enthusiast, which is what I really hoped for....avoiding eBay...again, big thanks to the Forum.

YB6Exup for sale.
Only reason for selling is I need garage space (having a Tuatara and Bellaria alongside the YB6).
I purchased the bike from its first Swiss owner and imported it and registered it in the UK in 2013.
Completely re-commissioned by Race Engineering with many new parts, too many to mention but e.g. battery, front brake master cylinder, YB8 end can (I have the original), radiator re-core etc., nearly new Michelin tyres.
Dynoed and producing 120bhp at rear wheel.
Just MOT'd (April 2017).
Now showing 8,999km (on a km speedo).
In extremely good condition. Not concours but really very good for a 1990 bike.
See photos below.

Willing to take £7,250 in a no hassle deal, which will include a used YB6 monocoque (needing crack repair and paint) with round rear lights.

Please PM me for photos (now they've been removed by Photobucket!)
Thanks,
Dave

Last edited by DaveT on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave, PM sent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: