Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Bimota factory closed for good
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small volume exemption from Euro 4 and 5.....ltd run of 30 No Bimota Tesi 3D's no reason why they cant make more or make Bimotas with Ducati engines or any other brand....all depends on how Kawasaki want to play it I suppose
ChriDB7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a DB7 owner I am happy, at least I hope the company will also produce spare parts and besides, my DB7 will acquire more value over time.
But I love the brand, I'm not happy,because I fear that it will become a branch of Kawasaki
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm an optimistic realist....so I share your first thoughts...as certainly spares like footpegs gear levers etc are impossible to find for the 2005 era onwards.....although tbh ….Bimota havent made anything since 2005....all parts are outsourced to other companies in Italy.....And...it has to be better than "Bimota...Made in China"...as all the other 3 Big Jap brands...Suzuki, Honda and Yamaha now make bikes in China....unlike Kawasaki Heavy Industries which is actually a bigger company than the other 3
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it will depend on what Kwak want to do, if there's stock in the company (frames swingarms etc) then they might as well build them up, it will increase brand awareness, before starting something new.
ChriDB7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bimota had the frames built by "Verlicchi" which unfortunately failed. At home, he did nothing.

We will see with this new management what will come out

I keep you updated
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: