Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

DB2SR Tricolour
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
welshlamb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:14 pm    Post subject: She's going. Reply with quote

Just to say new (soon to be) owner came and looked at the bike yesterday and happy with what he saw. Should be on its way to new owner next week It will be a good home from what I've seen of him and his other bikes (and be ridden!)

Sad to see the bike go but circumstances must and it was a great pleasure to bring her to UK and recommission her for the road (and be part of Manchester bike show 2017!!) Thanks to the advice and help from Forum members along the way and especially 2Bims whose offer to let me swing a leg over his DB2/4/5 s was a key factor in pushing the button.

No Bimota in the garage now but I'll keep visiting the forum and you never know what might happen in future?
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better to have loved and lost than merely admired from afar...dreams are better to be realised otherwise they're merely hopes and wishes.
Hopefully you've alerted new owner to the Forum for his ongoing needs and recently acquired affliction....
ACTUALLY HAD MY FIRST BIKE RUN OUT THIS YEAR TODAY...ruddy weather....DB2 cranked up and blew the cobwebs off her...took me five minutes on the driveway popping my hips back in and tentatively reaching for the pegs and bars before I could set off...passerbys wondering what the static figure was doing on his bike clinging to the adjacent fence panel for so long....must break out the ralgex later....
stockcar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wife's favourite saying normally applies to most things
"You only regret the things you never do"
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stockcar wrote:
The wife's favourite saying normally applies to most things
"You only regret the things you never do"

Does she use that one you as regards the cooking, cleaning and shopping??...ouch,,,
stockcar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah we have a good deal on that front - i graft all day and she looks after the rest

Diamond
hindsight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: She's going. Reply with quote

welshlamb wrote:
Just to say new (soon to be) owner came and looked at the bike yesterday and happy with what he saw. Should be on its way to new owner next week It will be a good home from what I've seen of him and his other bikes (and be ridden!)

Indeed - thanks Ralph, very much looking forward to the bike arriving, and the salt being washed off the Scottish roads.

Hello (again) to the forum - first time back here in a few years, since I previously had a BB1 (not everyones cup of tea, but I had a lot of fun with it..). In many ways, I wish I hadn't sold that bike, but there's only so much time, and so much space...

Regards,
Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: