Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Bimotaholic
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piso

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:14 pm    Post subject: Bimotaholic Reply with quote

OK - admit. I have become a Bimotaholic .....

Found a Tesi 3D Naked I just could not resist .... need a bigger garage ....
Wife tells me to seek therapy - guess this is not the forum to search for that kind of help .... had my eyes on a DB5R this summer, but decided to let that one go (@2bims - many thanks for your initiated advice there ....)

Anonymous Bimotaholics .... new business idea?
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all know what we are, we're um ... self medicating Very Happy
rpo83

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, nice collection...

You'll have to update your signature... and post some pics Smile

Steve

YB5 #130, YB5 #196, YB7 #302, SB6 #949, Laverda RGS Executive, Laverda RGS Corsa.
barnmankit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Tesi, what a superb machine... for all of us, probably the ultimate Bimota and the bike that will always make Bimota as a manufacturer stand out a mile from the rest of the bunch. No-one else dared go there with such a focussed design. (The Yamaha GTS 1000 was a poor imitation.)
Well Piso, if you're gonna feed the addiction you may as well go for the purest shit you can find. Don't worry, we'll take care of you.
A shed full of bicycles

"We're each given one small grain of madness - if we lose it, we're nothing." Robin Williams
Piso

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So - my new Italian mistress finally arrived. She spent her virgin years in Germany. Have some import bureaucracy to take care of now. Beautiful beyond words .... Cannot have the bike in the garage - would be a shame. Negotiating with my Mrs to place the bike in the living room - she just slowly shakes her head in silence and look strangely at me. Not sure how to interpret that respons .... it could be an odd way to give approval...
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If its the "2D"...you'll have to check if theres any gas in the front and rear shocks....and also maybe renew the coin sized battery in what is a "cycle" computer for the speedo/odometer....we just need pictures now........
wallaman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every woman's dream to decorate with motorcycles! Laughing Don't ask how I know... Laughing
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
If its the "2D"...you'll have to check if theres any gas in the front and rear shocks....and also maybe renew the coin sized battery in what is a "cycle" computer for the speedo/odometer....we just need pictures now........

Oops....its a 3D naked..nice.....still need piccies though
Piso

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She stills sits in her transportation box... to be opened on Christmas eve... Merry Christmas from Santa... How to post pics on this forum is a mystery to me...
barnmankit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How to post photos on this forum is a mystery to almost all of us Piso... With other forums it's done in a couple of clicks without leaving the site, but here we uphold the Bimota tradition and make everything MUCH more complicated. One day, perhaps, admin will make it simple for us (hint, hint).
A shed full of bicycles

"We're each given one small grain of madness - if we lose it, we're nothing." Robin Williams
Piso

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She stills sits in her transportation box... to be opened on Christmas eve... Merry Christmas from Santa... How to post pics on this forum is a mystery to me...
brian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piso wrote:
she just slowly shakes her head in silence and look strangely at me. Not sure how to interpret that respons .... it could be an odd way to give approval...

Yeah they are frickle creatures but I've learnt to translate certain body language.... what you describe above is definitely a sign of affection and approval Wink

In the lounge she goes my friend Laughing
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
vort28

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
Piso wrote:
she just slowly shakes her head in silence and look strangely at me. Not sure how to interpret that respons .... it could be an odd way to give approval...

Yeah they are frickle creatures but I've learnt to translate certain body language.... what you describe above is definitely a sign of affection and approval Wink

In the lounge she goes my friend Laughing

Now Brian don't try to get our friend in trouble !!!!! We all know you only trying yo get Piso to do it so you can follow suit with Mrs Brian !!Shocked

" Look dear !! Everyone else on the forum has a bike in the lounge, I HAVE TO DO IT !! " , It is not going to work !! Laughing
vort28

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

barnmankit wrote:
How to post photos on this forum is a mystery to almost all of us Piso... With other forums it's done in a couple of clicks without leaving the site, but here we uphold the Bimota tradition and make everything MUCH more complicated. One day, perhaps, admin will make it simple for us (hint, hint).

We did used to be able to load on the forum but I think the fact that everything is not free any more means that the host supplier for the site will not allow that unless paid for. ( Admin does all the hosting /maintenance FOC)

So we did use photobucket but they now charge , now I think most people are using Imgur these days.
Sign up to an account, create a folder ,upload pictures you want on forum, get the hyper link from RHS of screen ( one for forum hosting , I think large thumbnail is best) , paste link in forum, preview test and :-

barnmankit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean to criticise admin - I appreciate the work of anyone who puts effort into running this forum for us. Thank you admin!
At the same time it's a pity because most of us want to spend LESS time faffing about on computers and I'm sure we all have millions of photos we'd like to share/bore you with. It would be a massive improvement to the site and personally I wouldn't mind paying a small subscription to make it possible.
A shed full of bicycles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: