Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Bimota YB7 H&H Auction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:49 am    Post subject: Bimota YB7 H&H Auction Reply with quote

Lot 51 in this coming weekends H&H auction at the National Motorcycle Museum.
1994 model YB7, UK registered, estimate £4,500-£5,500.
http://online.handh.co.uk/m/lot-details/index/catalog/53/lot/14675/?url=%2Fm%2Fview-auctions%2Fcatalog%2Fid%2F53%2F%3Fpage%3D2
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking bike....always prefer them when they have a little bit of green paint added to them.......Poor Auction house though...only 2 photos and no mention of mileage, clocks in kms or MPH etc etc...seems that all auction houses aren't the same...normally theres 20 professional photos alongside each bike for remote bidders to view and assess....
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with you Steve, the description is extremely basic and the photos very inadequate and nowhere near enough. Not helping themselves to promote their lots. One minor plus is that entry to the auction is free.
Tirefriar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold for £3500. Quite a bargain, granted the description was rather poor. I'm up to my garage rafters in bikes now, what's with a newly acquired zx6r track bike and an incoming Brutale but would definitely consider another early 90's Bimota at this price level. Also will need to get a small couch with that purchase as the wife will kick me out to sleep in the garage....
2004 BMW R11S BCR
2010 Ducati Streetfighter 1098 S
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like this YB7 was unsold...as its back up for auction again this weekend in Birmingham (if the auction isn't cancelled due to bad weather...Scottish MCn Carole Nash Bike show this weekend has just been cancelled)

Full list of bikes here...Includes:-

Bimota YB7
Bimota YB8 Furano
Bimota YB9SR
Bimota Tesi 1D

4-bims all up in the same day.....not seen that for a while...Oh...theres a few other bikes up for sale also
welshlamb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only the YB9 sold and at £4795 (and I assume 15% buyers premium) that seems a highish price. I wondered of the snow would keep some buyers away but £15k CBx1000 suggests otherwise
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: