Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Anyone for a Brand New Db10 Supermotard?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 6:29 am    Post subject: Anyone for a Brand New Db10 Supermotard? Reply with quote

Not a bad price really for a zero mileage example...never been registered thus Tax to be paid for anyone in Europe wanting to register it....says its at an "official Bimota Dealership"....do such things still exist????...Nice Db6R in the background also...DB10 has later version DLC Marzocchi Forks and upgraded Tech3 ExtremeTec rear shock

Everythings in Black....hhmm....frame, swingarm and even all the alloy plates, yokes etc etc...

https://www.subito.it/moto-e-scooter/bimota-db-10-b-motard-1100-2012-treviso-191704626.htm?gallery=1&last=1
arsenic

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s been sitting there for more than 1.5 year, price is probably negociable...
2bims

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arsenic wrote:
It’s been sitting there for more than 1.5 year, price is probably negociable...

More than likely....I also know of a DBX that's been sitting likewise....meself waiting on a price drop on that.....Strange though....Most Bimota dealers had to buy Outright the bikes BEFORE they were shipped, and then advertise them and hope to sell on....so if they aren't desperate for a return they can hold onto them...its not like they have to achieve a certain return to payback the factory...as they've already had their payment...

Ducati Franchised dealers normally now only order bikes when they've got a buyer with a deposit...yeh yeh...bigger company....but at least Ducati gave out bikes for test rides to dealers...who then sent them to other dealers to try with customers etc etc....always a leap of faith with Bimota...you have to buy before you can try.....
arsenic

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm and Paolo have a brand new DB10R too, he sell it for 21500€ tho... too expensive imo.
brian

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arsenic wrote:
Hmm and Paolo have a brand new DB10R too, he sell it for 21500€ tho... too expensive imo.

Plus 5 000 000€ postage
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
2bims

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
arsenic wrote:

Plus 5 000 000€ postage

Chortle chortle......theres not much makes me laugh out loud....but that one did Brian....DHL's dear from Italy aint it??..... Laughing

They are a great bike to ride....a friend near me bought the last one from the UK dealer a few years ago...and has done over 20,000miles on it since.....He does have the odd issue when touring....the mere 2 Gallon tank capacity being one of them....Its a weird bike to sit on and ride...scarey coz theres literally no front end to be seen when you are on the bike.....its like when you see a woman driving a car with the seat squashed up against the steering wheel and her face planted against the windscreen....trying to see where the front of her motor is

I think that its expensive but only coz it aint going to have any parts availability and no warranty...and be difficult to register....But...whenever folk see my bikes and I say what the new price was for say the DB5 and DB6 R's.....they then ask what have I added...as they parous the various trick billet and plethora of carbon goodies, suspension and brake package etc etc...and the limited production run of the bikes....Then...they seem cheap by comparison to what i now call "run of the mill" ducatis...even their top to the top range you still have to dip into their goodies parts brochure to get the right exhaust...and buy all the carbon goodies and chuck away the plastic tat that's on them....even ordering a New Duc with all the bells and whistles...it comes standard from the factory with box loads of the extras paid for separately...and then the dealer has to fit all the bits....Nice way to make rakes of money from the buyer.....and something not needed for Bimotas....
arsenic

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
arsenic wrote:

Plus 5 000 000€ postage

Im in France so i could pick the bike directly in Italy ^^
PCMM

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:05 pm    Post subject: DB10 wanted Reply with quote

Hi guys, could anyone share links / contacts to available DB10 please, anywhere in Europe. I've enquired on the one linked above but no response as yet. Much appreciated!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: