Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Festival Italia 2018
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeeKay

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Martin
sorry you can't make it - but thanks for the offer of the bike Very Happy
I personally wouldn't want to transport someone else's pride and joy to and from a show, but if anyone is willing to - please let Martin know.
thanks again
Garry.
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real shame you cannot make it Martin, I met you briefly at Donington back in May and would have loved to see your Tuatara again. A very generous offer to let somebody else take it on your behalf, but sadly my van will be full.
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we have a "tot up" for the rooms at the Hotel.....Geekay....you say you booked one for yourself "snore free" barring your own snoring...

I have 3 No twin rooms booked under my name.....

Has anyone else booked or needing one of the rooms or bed in a room I've booked....Yup...PaulDB2 one bed reserved for you.....thus I have 2 rooms that will sleep 4 left...….
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is for a Saturday night hang out with the show on Sunday ?
GeeKay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evilchicken0 wrote:
This is for a Saturday night hang out with the show on Sunday ?

Yes - spare rooms / beds are available Boris. Thought was that a Saturday night "social" (meal then bar) would be good?
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evidently its not "essential".....but for us Northern boys the thought of an early morning drive down...all day on your feet and a lat drive back all in the same day....??Well..we aint getting any younger.Evidently if you live 2mins from the place its not necessary to stay over....but the craic of a couple of jars and a bite to eat before the day is part of it for myself at least
brian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is sounding like a really good gathering Cool
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
GeeKay

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

update from MSV :-

Dear Italian Club Manager,

With just one month left to go until Festival Italia we wanted to remind you and your members to book your display vehicles onto the online system before the closing date of 5th August, after this date we can no longer take bookings for the display – we are unable to accept bookings on the day of the event.

All bookings must go through the online booking system and be completed through to checkout for the ticket to be redeemed. Please share this link with your members who are yet to book or still need to redeem their ticket: https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar

As club manager you can now check who has applied to display on your club stand by logging into your account and click the blue ‘Manage’ button next to your club booking on the Show Car home page.

If you are no longer bringing as many vehicles as you first thought please let us know so we can release these spaces for other people to use. Any spaces left after the 5th August will automatically be released to the reserve list of applicants for them to use.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards

Team Festival Italia
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quickie everyone...…...I still have 3 No. Twin bedded rooms allocated under my name for this event...One for myself and PaulDB2 as he says he doesnt mind sharing/snoring...and theres 2 other rooms....I know Andy R and Stockcar are coming down...are you guys intending to share one of these rooms or have one each? Just dont want to end up with 2 spare rooms on the day that I'd have to pay for....

Laminator??? You not fancy sharing a room with your dad and coming down to the event? Make a weekend of it??….Bring something Italian and you'd get in for free....if youre driving down in an Espada dont forget to pack me in the boot/back seat.... Laughing

Oh...Geekay...I've "cancelled" out the Db2...so just the DB5R which is pre-registered and approved
GeeKay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Italian Club Manager,

We just wanted to give you one last reminder that the online booking system closes this weekend on the 5th August - after this date we can no longer take bookings for the display and we are unable to accept display bookings on the day of the event.

All bookings must go through the online booking system and be completed through to checkout for the ticket to be redeemed. Please share this link with your members who are yet to book or still need to redeem their ticket: https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar

As club manager you can now check who has applied to display on your club stand by logging into your account and click the blue ‘Manage’ button next to your club booking on the Show Car home page.

If you are no longer bringing as many vehicles as you first thought please let us know so we can release these spaces for other people to use. Any spaces left after the 5th August will automatically be released to the reserve list of applicants to use.

All redeemed display tickets will be sent out week commencing 6th August via your chosen delivery method.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards

Team Festival Italia

Hi
In response to your e-mail received 02/08/2018, I wish to inform you that as of "close of play" for bookings we have filled 8 of the 10 spaces very kindly allocated to the Bimota Forum UK. Therefore, 2 motorcycle spaces are available for other people to use.
Please note that on our club stand booking only 7 bikes are shown to be attending, but we are being joined on the day by a fellow Bimota owner who booked his bike in before we had made the decision to attend, so his original space will also be available. Hope this is of help to you.
We look forward to attending your event for the first time.

kind regards

Garry Kemp

Bimota Forum UK.
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool...good to go....who and what is the other fellow in his own tent on his own that booked outside of us?...I could pitch my tent near him
stockcar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from what Gary said i believe Andrew wishes his own room to save the rest of us from his nocturnal noises................

for me i have no issue either way and quite happy to share or be on my own, whatever is easier
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think youre sharing with someone coming up from down south as we say....Geekay has more of a handle on who's sharing and whos booked what...but no worries...theres a space for you...and hopefully...fingers crossed...the one remaining twin room is possibly being taken by one other on here making his usual once a year fleeting appearance....busy boy that he is
GeeKay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
who and what is the other fellow in his own tent on his own that booked outside of us?...I could pitch my tent near him

John Thompson - SB7 - he booked his bike into the event in February.
He lives close-by, so does not require a room but is joining us on Saturday for the meal and "social" that follows.
His SB7 has been re-allocated to our stand now.
stockcar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so have managed to "find" the 6R as it hasn't seen the light of day for approx 4yrs...........

though i had better spruce her up a little ready for the 'prom'........ Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 8 of 12

Jump to: