Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Festival Italia 2018
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T's&C's for the Parade Lap...nothing at all onerous....Helmet required...and a valid licence...NO Overtaking or hanging back to create a space....

Italian Vehicle Parade Lap - Sunday (Terms & conditions or participation)
Italian Bike Parade: 17:05 Italian Car Parade: 18:10
1. All drivers must be in possession of a FULL and valid driving licence 2. There is no requirement to sign up in advance to take part in the parade lap 3. Please be ready with your vehicle for the parade lap line up no later than 17:00 for bikes and 18:05 for Cars on SUNDAY. You will be led from your parking area to lineup for the start of your parade lap. 4. Please do not move your vehicle until requested to do so by an official marshal 5. There is to be NO overtaking and no “hanging back” to create an excessive gap 6. Passengers may be carried within the accommodation provided by the vehicle manufacturer. Bikes are rider only, no pillion and helmets must be worn. 7. The parade will be led by a control car, and you must not exceed 30 mph at any time 8. All drivers and passengers are required to wear seatbelts or racing harnesses at all times when on circuit 9. Once you have been led off circuit please make your way out of the venue as directed by Brands Hatch marshals 10. Please note, your participation, and that of any of your passengers, in the parade laps is entirely at your own risk
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
....wheres the toilets....

Don't worry Steve, we are parked next to some....you can leave the Tena pads at home Laughing
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup - toilets are on the end of the main grandstand just below the K1 symbol. Theres a accessible WC there for a quick change into your leathers.

I probably won't hang around for the Parade lap - short attention span Laughing
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being positive - remember your sun screen, Brands has a habit of burning people
stockcar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
Not a bad spot J1 - So entrance via Main Entrance for set-up....usual "elistist" on our own inbetween a couple of buildings...backing onto the circuit behind us.....Food places to the left and right of us....Bandstand up and right....and trampolines and fun fair directly ahead...now....wheres the toilets....

]

Here i am stuck in the middle with you............... Laughing

There's a song in there somewhere
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Google Maps drive through of the Place...we are well on our own inbetween a seated Stand area overlooking the Pit lane and a Main Concessionaire building, Stopwatch Hospitality Suite.........The place is a little bigger than their nicely laid out map appears to show it.....long walks to see the whole place....looking forward to it though....everythings concentrated around the North Part of the Circuit...Our location Directly Overlooks the Start/Finish Line....must be making respectful atonement of Bimota World championship Winning Days (Day)…..

Toilets are right beside us....Big Space...Would be nice if we could park vans right there for easy loading and getting home

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.3606791,0.2599475,3a,75y,169.64h,83.06t/data=!3m9!1e1!3m7!1sPl4yG90h1xbDMK5xOAoQTQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!9m2!1b1!2i50

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.3617851,0.2598266,127a,35y,179.76h,45t/data=!3m1!1e3
GeeKay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tis a good location - in the morning you can turn left and view the displays - back for lunch and toilet break then off to the right. Splits the day up nicely.
We can leave 2bims on the stand divesting his encyclopedic knowledge of Bimota's to all and sundry Very Happy
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeeKay wrote:

We can leave 2bims on the stand divesting his encyclopedic knowledge of Bimota's to all and sundry Very Happy

Oye you....I've decided to dress in "all Ducati" for the day so as to be clandestine incognito....fed wup with "who are they?"..."Are they still going?" questions......PaulDB2 says he's happy manning the stand all Day if we send Diet Cokes and Dextrose Tablets his way.....teehee
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On another note...info for all here fresh from Brands Hatch email...LAST REMINDER....Dont forget to print off your entry ticket and take it with you

We hope you're looking forward to Festival Italia at Brands Hatch this Sunday (19 August). To help you make the most of your trip to the circuit, here is some useful information about this event.
Gate opening times
Public admission to the circuit is from 9am.

Southbank Parking
Southbank (inside the venue opposite the rear of the pits) is available for car parking for £5 per car. Click here for more details and to download a pass.

Tickets
If you have chosen to have tickets posted (not print-at-home) you will need to bring the originals to the circuit as copies and receipts are not accepted. All advance tickets have now been dispatched and were sent by either Recorded or Special Delivery, meaning a signature is required.
In the rare instance that your tickets have not arrived in time you will need to purchase them at the gate price and obtain a refund after the event by returning the gate ticket stubs and your original tickets to the main MSV office at Brands Hatch.
Print-at-home tickets are emailed on the day of purchase. If you haven't received yours, login to your MSV account to access them. Print all your e-documents and bring them to the venue. Your order confirmation email will not gain you admission to the venue - you must have your e-tickets printed.
Please have your tickets separated before arriving at the gate.
Adult tickets are £25 on the gate with FREE entry for under-13s. For more information, please call 0843 453 9000.
Grandstand seats
Grandstand seating is available to purchase from the Megastore opposite the Kentagon restaurant. The Paddock Hill Grandstand and Pit Straight Grandstand are both are priced at £10 for adults and £5 for under 16s.
Programmes
Official souvenir programmes are available from vendors across the venue and the Megastore for £5. Each programme features in-depth articles on the event along with entry lists and information on the racing timetable.
Grid Walk
There is a free-of-charge grid walk at lunch time on Sunday ahead of the headline Pirelli Ferrari Formula Classic Race at 14:20. Please queue at the Paddock Hill Gate in good time ahead of this to take part. Last admission to the Grid Walk is at 14:45.
Off-track entertainment
There is much more than just racing going on at Festival Italia, including the following off-track attractions:
- Italia in Piazza market
- Italian car displays
- Italian bike display
- Children's entertainment
- Zonin 1821 wine tasting (only for those that registered interest in advance)
- FREE of charge Italian language (Disco Freno posterior...Rafrredamento ad aria Copia Flecce...Monoposto….Biposto...Quattroporte…..Building my skills slowly... and I've not even mentioned Linguini...tagliatelle...fuisli...pizza...pasta...

Click here to download a map for this weekend's event.

https://msvstatic.com/documents/Festival%20Italia%20Map.pdf?utm_campaign=BH+Festival+Italia+Important+Info+16.08.2018+NEW+FORMAT&utm_source=emailCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=

(Note to Geekay - They have postitioned the free wine tasting as far away from the Bimota stand as possible..to give you a chance to sober up before the long journey home....)

Click here to download a timetable for this weekend's event.

http://www.festivalitalia.com/media/276130/festival-italia.pdf?utm_campaign=BH+Festival+Italia+Important+Info+16.08.2018+NEW+FORMAT&utm_source=emailCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=

TIMETABLE
10.00 Pirelli Ferrari Formula Classic Practice 20 mins
10.30 BRSCC Alfa Romeo Championship Qualifying 20 mins
11.00 Ferrari Club Racing Qualifying 20 mins
11.30 Italiano vs Inglese Allcomers Race Qualifying 15 mins
11.50 F1 Demonstration Demo 1 15 mins
12.10 Pirelli Ferrari Formula Classic Qualifying 20 mins
12.40 BRSCC Alfa Romeo Championship Race 1 20 mins
13.15 Ferrari Club Racing Race 2 20 mins
13.40 Historic Abarth Demonstration Demo 2 10 mins
13.55 Italiano vs Inglese Allcomers Race Race 3 15 mins
14.15 Pirelli Ferrari Formula Classic - cars to grid from pitlane 5 mins 14.20 Lunch & Grid Walk (Free to ALL spectators) 40 mins
15.10 Pirelli Ferrari Formula Classic Race 4 20 mins
15.35 F1 Demonstration Demo 3 15 mins
15.55 Ferrari Club Racing Race 5 20 mins
16.20 Special Italian Car Demonstration (famous Italian race & road cars) Demo 4 10 mins
16.35 BRSCC Alfa Romeo Championship Race 6 20 mins
17.05 Italian Bike Parade (featuring Italian motor bikes and scooters) Parade 5 mins
17.15 Pirelli Ferrari Formula Classic Race 7 20 mins
17.50 Italiano vs Inglese Allcomers Race Race 8 15 mins
18.10 Italian car club parade (for all registered Italian car owners) Parade 5 mins
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]

......PaulDB2 says he's happy manning the stand all Day if we send Diet Cokes and Dextrose Tablets his way.....teehee[/quote]

Er thanks for that 2bims. I'll have you know I will be taking two walking sticks and intend hobbling around to see the exhibits. I will need one stick for this, the second stick I shall use to keep you in order Laughing
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulDB2 wrote:

......PaulDB2 says he's happy manning the stand all Day if we send Diet Cokes and Dextrose Tablets his way.....teehee[/quote]

Er thanks for that 2bims. I'll have you know I will be taking two walking sticks and intend hobbling around to see the exhibits. I will need one stick for this, the second stick I shall use to keep you in order Laughing[/quote]

Stick with the game sticky boy...youre supposed to nominate someone else until theres no one left to nominate.....Won't be following you round if youre taking your pointy stick to criticise folks pride and joy.....mucho trouble"o" with Mafioso if you do so.....teehee
GeeKay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:

Oye you....I've decided to dress in "all Ducati" for the day so as to be clandestine incognito

More "Monster" than "Superlight" eh? Very Happy
GeeKay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free wine tasting?

Partial to a drop (or two, at those prices) of the Pinot Grigio................... Very Happy
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeeKay wrote:
2bims wrote:

Oye you....I've decided to dress in "all Ducati" for the day so as to be clandestine incognito

More "Monster" than "Superlight" eh? Very Happy

I can see youre in the mood for a fun weekend...I'll have to watch out or you.... Shocked
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeeKay wrote:
Free wine tasting?

Partial to a drop (or two, at those prices) of the Pinot Grigio................... Very Happy

I've tried the Paolo Girotti...…...Very limited.....most rare of vintages....and known to be pricey.....an acquired taste
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: