Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Festival Italia 2018
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeeKay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Boris (thumbs up emoticon) Very Happy
GeeKay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:

I'd throw in a Gazebo, a banner and some pop-up stands also if required....put the sides up on the gazebo and you could sleep under it (although I dont know if they allow this....)

Any bikes?
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 3 bike trailer...….But no Tow Bar....and no car that can take a tow bar......Have PaulDb1 with his van...but if hes going his van maybe full....Would be good to spin up your DB2 and see you thrashing it round Brands Hatch though...…...And its just a "day".....Hhmm….plan needed....Have brothers Van also if he would lend it me...that takes 2 and he has a tow bar....'ang on....this is sounding like Mcr Bike Show all over again.....Hhmmm...
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do they give out Prizes??? Me like prizes....the precious....oh my precious....Could see if OneWay is up for it? He like Prizes also Wink
John KB1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I talked about Andy Graveson.

John
GeeKay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
Do they give out Prizes??? Me like prizes....the precious....oh my precious....Could see if OneWay is up for it? He like Prizes also Wink

If the organisers don't, I will make sure you get some sort of (sur)prize........... Very Happy
GeeKay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Righty - I have submitted a request for a club stand, under the "Bimota Forum UK" banner. I now have to wait until the application is reviewed (don't want the place full of Bimota's, do they?) and if successful, every entrant gets a freebie ticket for the day.
I had to state how many bikes I was expecting to attend, so I have told them 10.

Can we do it?
GeeKay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
I have a 3 bike trailer...….But no Tow Bar....and no car that can take a tow bar......Have PaulDb1 with his van...but if hes going his van maybe full....Would be good to spin up your DB2 and see you thrashing it round Brands Hatch though...…...And its just a "day".....Hhmm….plan needed....Have brothers Van also if he would lend it me...that takes 2 and he has a tow bar....'ang on....this is sounding like Mcr Bike Show all over again.....Hhmmm...

Nothing like Manchester show - van / trailer a bike or 2 to a b&b or hotel near Brands on Saturday, meal and drinks social evening on saturday, then ride bike(s) or trailer / van them to the show on Sunday. Then home Sunday evening. All you have to do is attend.
Easy peasy.............. Very Happy
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put me down for 2 people and 2 bikes...Italian of course...….and I could stretch to 4 or 6 people and bikes if theres a need....and I'll reach out to others....Mick C should be up for this..I'd love to see a Vdue, Db7 OroNero or a DbX going around Brands...theres not an "age" restriction for bikes is there...just has to be Italian???......Perhaps Facebook it also Geekay and get Old Man Ken down with his Db7 and some Yb or another as he can get 2 bims in a van...….Andy G I'll shout out for he can get a van....not so sure he has a bim running a the moment...but he has other Italian stuff that is.....Does IMOC do a stand here??? I'm a member of them

Would be nice to see a few newbies down there.....so let them sign up first assuming they let us in...…...PaulDB2....has van and running Bim and Duc...come on Paul...you know you want to after missing it last year
GeeKay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just has to be an Italian Stallion.
John Thompson and his SB7 have already booked in and will join us on the stand. I will take either the SB6 or SB6R (if I still have it then).
I can up the amount of bikes if we can get more to attend.
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool....and here we are …"pending approval"...BimotaForumUK….(click on "with a club" and you will see what clubs have been approved and how many spaces are left...seems to be filling up....and you can see which clubs are already in and approved and which are pending approval

https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar/Register/BH-18-Festivalitalia

I've put in for myself as a single individual and was surprised to see that just One slot was left for individual bikes to be displayed....Website says that it takes just one week to be approved or be told to get your coat...so will see....
GeeKay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

single individual? Don't you want to be with us? Very Happy
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maverick......you can be my wing man.....I just know from experience what happens when either you or Vort applies for events..... Crying or Very sad
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in too. I will take one, maybe two Bimotas.
GeeKay

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Paul - if we get approval, I will be in touch for the bike details that they require.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: