Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

SB 6 fairing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
czechmick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:37 am    Post subject: SB 6 fairing Reply with quote

Morning fellow insomniacs,

Looking for the collective opinion on the viability, costs and who to go to do the work for the fairing repair shown below. (Highlight it and right click go to picload in the drop down menu) Sorry but I'm new to this and can't get it to up load the image direct to the post and am having a problem with the forum upload, says I'm not logged in.

Anyhow that,s not what this is about. I'm looking to buy this from Europe but as stated above would appreciate your collective input on the fairing damage. Bike has 16k miles, non original indicators, lights work in the pic but as yet no idea on the state of the engine or if it runs or the tyres or what if any service history. private buyer with a nice garage is all I can see from the background.
Good points new front discs and pads and a Lafranconi system is included.

I'd very interested to know your thoughts. I missed out on one of these a few months ago and am still in the hunt.

I am aware of the complicated maintenance, ie engine out, regime and the other foibles but that's not putting me off

https://picload.org/view/dlddlpli/bimotalhsfairing.jpg.html

https://picload.org/infonail/dlddlplw/bimfrontwheel.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> SB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: