Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

New SB6 owner just saying hello
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hippotech

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vort28 wrote:
hippotech wrote:
[
Now all I need is an RC30....

Oh don't get me started.
Went to buy a second hand RC30 in 1991,about £6.5k from memory, dealer was an ARSE , would not take me seriously , so I walked out !! What a mistake to make !!!!

I weighed up the pro's and cons of the 851 or an RC30...bought the 851 because I already had an NC30...I love my Duke, but value wise, epic fail
vort28

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the way the 888 spat flames on the over-run ( my mate's following me hated it ??) , the noise, power delivery , pure brutality of it all , it was great. Just wish I could have afforded to keep it when I fell for the SB6. But you can't have everything !!!

At the time it was my only bike , and although it was great as a toy , at 6am in the morning when its pissing down with rain and you need to get to work the last thing you want is for your only means of transport not to start !!!! That and the neighbours hated me !! ( but then thats no change !! Laughing )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> SB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: