Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Sb6r Bulbs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Sb6r Bulbs Reply with quote

Hi out there, anybody got any idea what type the idiot light bulbs are on an Sb6r. Save me removing fairing etc twice. Any info much appreciated Question
Jonny B Bad

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject: SB6R Idiot Light Bulbs Reply with quote

I've pulled one out of an old set of clocks and you won't be surprised to hear that they don't come out without a fight and when they do come out they don't look like anything you've ever seen before. I still haven't mastered the photo posting business, but if you pm me your e-mail, I can send you a picture. Suffice to say, Halfords probably don't stock 'em Sad
GeeKay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Sb6r Bulbs Reply with quote

jerry wrote:
Hi out there, anybody got any idea what type the idiot light bulbs are on an Sb6r.?

Mostly green................ Very Happy
Ulrich

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The light bulbs consist of a black collar and small bulbs I bought at www.conrad.ch. I took the whole unit apart because I had to replace the main power supply soothing condenser anyway. Trying to replace the bulbs from the back through the small holes is a pain.
gary sb6r

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

took everything off to get at the back of the clocks then gave up trying to get the old bulbs out via the small holes.
I was going to take the unit apart but it didn't look that sturdy and I chickened out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> SB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: