Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Oem Carbon Clutch Cover DB 5 R / DB 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4Fun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject: Oem Carbon Clutch Cover DB 5 R / DB 7 Reply with quote

Hello

i am searching a OEM Carbon Clutch cover for DB5 R / DB7

Thanks

4Fun
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paolo Girotti of BimotaClassicParts in Italy has these for sale...if its the carbon open slash cut one you are looking for with Bimota "b" logo in alloy in the middle of it
4Fun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

Thanks for Info , i have a Look of him for a few days , but i donīt find this OEM Carbon with the b Logo you write it . Sorry about my bad English
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you message him on Facebook under his BimotaClassicParts facebook page he will answer better and quicker than via email of his website....he did have a stock of the carbon weave clutch covers with bimota b logo in billet alloy...he had them remade by the original suppliers to Bimota....

THis is a link to his Facebook page where he provided pictures of the clutch covers....you may have to sign up and request to join though as he controls his Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=693281114356668&set=g.1573525059530286&type=1&theater&ifg=1

Price though....wait....300 euros each plus postage...…...
djt77

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know if possible to get the pice of metal with the b carved into that sits in the middle of the clutch cover? Or am best getting one fabricated?
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are the same as the frame caps used on the Bimota DB3 and DB4 and the Bimota Vdue......held in with a tiny allen headed grub screw.....I used to have some spares but no more now..Paolo Girotti of BCP has some for sale...he puts string through the grub hole and uses them as Xmas tree decorations....and then you simply buy a slash carbon clutch cover and cut a circular hole in it and glue in place
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are the same as the frame caps used on the Bimota DB3 and DB4 and the Bimota Vdue......held in with a tiny allen headed grub screw.....I used to have some spares but no more now..Paolo Girotti of BCP has some for sale...he puts string through the grub hole and uses them as Xmas tree decorations....and then you simply buy a slash carbon clutch cover and cut a circular hole in it and glue in place
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: