Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Free Bimota Workshop Manuals downloads, also Owners Manuals
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Anyone interested in Free Bimota Manual Downloads? Workshop, Spare Parts, Owners Manuals, Sales Brochures??
Yes please, All
94%
 94%  [ 17 ]
Just manuals and spare parts, fork manuals, not sales brochures
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Motorbike magazine test reviews of Old Bimotas yes please
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

2bims

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:14 am    Post subject: Free Bimota Workshop Manuals downloads, also Owners Manuals Reply with quote

And perhaps Spare PArts Manuals, Brochures, Motorbike test reviews, Paioli Fork manuals etc etc

Rather than myself and others having to email off to persons requests...through the media of Facebook I have started to upload the odd File of Owners Manuals, Spare Parts brochures etc....so that persons can download and keep for free.

Could possibly also add Sales Brochures of what I have???

It would kill somewhat the "Heres a photocopy of something for 45 euros" market plus postage.....But I do think that the spirit of Bimota is to share these things freely...rather than running up the Office photocopy bill and marketing said items on ebay etc...

all thoughts and comments welcome

Heres link to Facebook page where the first few have been loaded under the "files" section on the left hand side

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BIMOTAUKPAGE/files/
brian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one think it’s a great idea mate. Anything we can do to help Bimota enthusiasts keep these bikes going is a good idea. People selling photocopy versions of manuals is a bit rude I recon. Selling original copies is a different story
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
vort28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a good idea, think I have a few manuals/parts lists somewhere I could add.
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more the merrier... I've already been a bit busy with a few uploads already....
Gavca

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea! Im sure most of the newbies will be interested too!
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well....84 page views....yet only 7 votes...Sounds like after Brexit no-one can be bothered voting anymore.....not surprised

I've now uploaded over 40 files onto the aforementioned Facebook group....and have elected to put all my Owners Handbooks, WOrkshop Manuals, and Spare PArts brochures on there for anyone thats a member to download for free

I have put a few Sales brochures on there...but mostly contained to Free downloads that were once available on the Bimota Factory website page, and still are...I think we all like to have originals where we can....

I'm hoping for a few more Handbooks and Manuals for other Bimota models to be forthcoming, and I will upload those also....

Heres a list of whats on there already...Membership of this Facebook page is by request or invite only to stop spammers joining up...I am now a Moderator on this Page so can approve or otherwise membership....Ooo///the power...and...I get a Special "badge" also...

List

Bimota BB1 Spare Parts Manual
Bimota DB1 Spare Parts Manual
Bimota DB1 Owners Manual
Bimota DB2 Workshop Manual
Bimota DB2 Wiring Diagram
Bimota DB2 Owners Manual
Bimota DB2 Spare Parts Manual
Bimota DB3 Spare Parts Manual
Bimota DB4 Oil Sticker on BellyPan
Bimota DB4 Workshop Manual Part 1-2
Bimota DB4 Workshop Manual Part 3.1
Bimota DB4 Workshop Manual Part 3.2
Bimota DB4 Workshop Manual Part 4
Bimota DB4 Workshop Manual Part 5
Bimota DB4 Workshop Manual Part 6
Bimota DB5 Workshop Manual - Frame
Bimota DB5 Workshop Manual - Engine
Bimota DB5 Spare Parts Manual
Bimota DB5R Motorbike review
Bimota DB5R/6R MonoShock Manual
Bimota DB6 Concept sales Brochure Fr
ExtrmeTec DB6 rear shock manual
Bimota DB6 Concept sales Brochure Bk
Bimota DB6 Workshop Manual - Frame
Bimota DB6 Workshop Manual - Engine
Bimota DB6 Spare Parts Manual
Bimota DB6/6R Sales Brochure
Bimota DB7 Workshop Manual
Bimota DB7 Owners Manual
Bimota DB7 Spare Parts Manual
ExtrmeTec DB7/DB8/DB9 MonoShock Manual
Bimota DB8 Sales Brochure
Bimota DB8 Oro Nero Sales Brochure
Paioli RSU41 - DB2 Fork Manual
Paioli RSU46 Fork Manual - Vdue
Bimota SB4 Spare Parts Manual
Bimota SB6/SB7 Spare Parts Manual
Bimota SB6R Spare Parts Manual
Bimota SB8R Spare Parts Manual
Bimota Tesi3D Workshop Manual
Bimota Tesi3D Spare Parts Manual
Bimota Tesi3D Sales Brochure
Bimota Vdue Spare Parts Manual
Bimota YB11 Spare Parts Manual
Bimota YB5 Spare Parts Manual
Bimota YB7 Spare Parts Manual
Bimota YB8 Evo Spare Parts Manual
Paioli YB8 Evo Fork Manual YB8
Paioli YB8 Evo Fork Parts Manual
Bimota YB9SR/Sri Spare Parts Manual

For Vdue Workshop manuals these are still available from Piero Carronis own website

http://www.vdue.it/manuali.php

http://www.vdue.it/pdf/manuali/bimota-500-vdue.pdf

I do also have Bimota YB11 Workshop manual, but need to shrink this down to below 100Mb to be able to upload it due to size restrictions....Enjoy
brian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work 2bims
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top class work Steve.
bi-mo-ta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:17 am    Post subject: Impressive List Reply with quote

2bims, what about those of us who are not on Facebook, and we have no interest of joining?
rpo83

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The FB group is public, you don't need to join to download the files..

Steve

YB5 #130, YB5 #196, YB7 #302, SB6 #949, Laverda RGS Executive, Laverda RGS Corsa.
glened

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very generous act, thanks Steve.

I will keep my eyes peeled for anything with DB10 written on it.

I have the owners booklet if you would like to add it to you collection. Unsure of the best/optimum way to digitise it though?
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Impressive List Reply with quote

bi-mo-ta wrote:
2bims, what about those of us who are not on Facebook, and we have no interest of joining?

Unfortunately the BimotaForum doesnt take such large uploads or file sharing facility.....whereas FB does....I know what you mean re FB...I had my reservations but with the aid of a 12 year old my settings were set at privacy....I dont do it on my phone.....and only peruse bike related chat....unfortunately its the way of the world and advancement.....is there anything you are after specifically??
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpo83 wrote:
The FB group is public, you don't need to join to download the files..

Actually...yes this FB page is a public group...in that anyone can find it and see what people have posted...you have to be nominated to join.....or request and answer specific questions and then be judged worthy or not by either myself or one other.....to be able to post or comment.....it ensures that its kept Bimota specific with zero spam....But as rpo says...try the link and go to the Files section on the left to see if you can view and download....you dont have to be on Facebook to click a link...you just need internet access like you do when youre on the Forum

It is unfortunately "the Future" but its here and now.....I now only advertise Bimota spares on there as do others.....as its free to post and advertise....and monies can be transferred without charges...unlike Ebay and paypal

Especially now that Ebay has changed its rules and offered "free listings" for all adverts by private sellers....it means ebay is now going to be full of even more non specific tat when you search "bimota"...with no way of being able to filter out rim tapes, batteries, heated grips etc etc etc....

Last edited by 2bims on Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glened wrote:
A very generous act, thanks Steve.

I will keep my eyes peeled for anything with DB10 written on it.

I have the owners booklet if you would like to add it to you collection. Unsure of the best/optimum way to digitise it though?

Cheers Glen....given the rarity of your bike...only some 20 or so made.....requests may be low to zero for DB10...so the task of flatbed scanning and converting to a pdf may be relieved from you.....unless of course someone now shouts up needing one
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SB8K spare Parts Manual just uploaded to the FB page...and also Bimota KB1 and KB2 spare parts brochures

Also

Bimota Range Brochure - 2005 onwards....showing an incredible range of 16 Bikes available for ordering and purchase...DB5 through to DB11 and DBX and Tesi3D and HB4....over 50 pages with all of the Sales brochures included at the time...I recall my local Ducati Dealer giving these away at the time when their sister company was a Bimota Dealer....Strangely the voluminous stack of them that they had disappeared one by one...strangely coinciding with each of my visits....linked to friends requests that thought they looked "pretty"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: