Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Free Bimota Workshop Manuals downloads, also Owners Manuals
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Anyone interested in Free Bimota Manual Downloads? Workshop, Spare Parts, Owners Manuals, Sales Brochures??
Yes please, All
94%
 94%  [ 17 ]
Just manuals and spare parts, fork manuals, not sales brochures
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Motorbike magazine test reviews of Old Bimotas yes please
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

bi-mo-ta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims, I tried accessing the link provided, and unfortunately, regardless if I use MS Edge, IE or FireFox, and even via Google search, the FB sign-in page is what appears for me and always states, "You must log in to continue." Crying or Very sad

So while folks here are saying it is public, I cannot access which is unfortunate.

And regardless of what the future is today or to be, I am one of many who will never join FB or any social media platform; unless I owned my own business and used it for marketing purposes. Otherwise, none of them can be trusted... unless folks don't care about selling their soul?!

Last edited by bi-mo-ta on Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey ho....evidently you have to be a FB user to view then.....each to their own....I dont do politics fullstop, let alone on here...I did ask if there was anything specific that you wanted from the list...as I have used File share facilities via "dropBox" in the past whereby you would receive a link to sign up to DropBox to view and download files......the later stuff like DB5 and DB7 is highly detailed with text and colour photos and is thus too large to be sent as email attachments....over 20meg.....thus I elected to use FB and their free storage facilities...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: