Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Holiday suggestions please

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob Taylor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:48 am    Post subject: Holiday suggestions please Reply with quote

Hi. I'm off to Europe for a week towards the end of June. Going to be arriving in Amsterdam on the Saturday then ride south to "??" then back for the ferry the following Saturday. Probably down to the ALps - but....

Any suggestions on really great routes, or hotels or places to visit etc - would be very welcome. Or if you are in the area and fancy a pint let me know. We'll be travelling by db7 and ducati so probably need all the help we can get lol.

Cheers.
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deed to mean to say "Fiat Ducato"....the large panel recovery van??….I've done that route before the boat was most enjoyable....if you can rush to the reception desk you may be able to upgrade to the VIP cabins at the very front of the boat....for which they give you a much larger cabin....special key guard access...AND.....theres a computer in there and free WiFi...and it upgrades your breakfast...But...and heres the Killer....theres a few minibars in the VIP lounge chocked full of free beers, soft drinks and wine and snacks...and youre guaranteed that theres no kids in there....its quiet and free beer and wine..and I think some Martini for the ladies.....much recommended

scroll to the end of Page 2 on here to see the boat....the free beers and upgraded breakfast and main meals etc....Hhmmmm….Our cabin overlooked the bow of the boat....if thats what the pointy end is called....Furthest distance from the engines and highest up so its the quietest....that is if I didn't have to share with a spouting Walrus snoring away all night that is.... Laughing

http://www.bimotaforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=5071&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: