Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

SB6R for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dusty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: SB6R for sale Reply with quote

Reluctantly, I’m looking to sell my SB6R through, it has to be said, a severe lack of use.
Family life and work place commitments have led to my putting the Bimota up for sale
The Bim was registered Sept 2002 when I purchased it new and has covered 4293 kms (apx 2668 miles) since. It was meticulously run in and has been fastidiously maintained ever since, with all fluids being routinely changed every 12 months regardless of mileage covered or in my case, not covered. Ditto the Pirelli Diablo’s (less than 400 miles old) with previous sets being changed purely on age, not wear rate.
The bike’s in standard form with addition of fitted cosmetic carbon frame protectors
Keeping my feet firmly on the ground and being ever conscious of 6R prices ranging from ridiculous heady, unrealistic heights of £19k!!! to just over £2k for what basically, could be best described as sheds, I’m looking for £5000.00.
I believe this to be a realistic, real world price for what I personally consider to be a genuine, one owner, mint example of a Bimota Sb6R
Any enquiries, please return via the forum or contact me direct on tel: 01304 380027
Regards
Ian Reynolds (Dusty)
husson73

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a realistic price, good sell Cool
oily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to PM gamsa on here

http://www.bimotaforum.co.uk/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=140

I know he was looking for one (amongst others)
gamsa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your recommendation Oily. I was looking for one, but went with a Ducati in the end. I may well be in the market for a SB6 again one day, but have shelved my ambitions for the moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: