Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

SB6R Nuda

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spongebob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:06 pm    Post subject: SB6R Nuda Reply with quote

Decided to thin down the garage a little. Thought I'd offer this here first.

SB6R "Nuda". ex of Oily ownership. Nuda I guess is a posh way of making it sound "proper" but it's an SB6R without it's fairing. It's a Cat C insurance recovery (dates back a long way) which i guess is where the fairing went. It now sports a little headlight/nose cone, new top yoke and clocks plus superbike bars. Very neatly done.

It's obviously had money thrown at it in the past as it includes full Dymag carbon wheels, dyno charts and what looks to be a new chain and sprockets.

It came to me as a non-runner. I have serviced it to include oil, filters, plugs, flushed all fluids and replaced (water, brakes and clutch) and new front pads. It now starts on the button and absolutely flies. It has brand new MOT, no advisories.

It is a great bike to ride. Brings out the hooligan in you but motorway progress at more than 70mph is rather uncomfortable due to wind on the head and neck.

I'm looking for £3.5k for it. Not haggling. It's not perfect, it is Cat C but it's a nice bike and the the wheels alone would cost you £2k new.

Would part exchange for SB8R or DB2 though...

Happy to send pictures to any interested parties.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: