Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

SB6R FOR SALE England £5995 ono

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SB6Rstu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:14 pm    Post subject: SB6R FOR SALE England £5995 ono Reply with quote

Time has come to find a new owner for my SB6R. It’s in excellent condition and in great mechanical health. It’s a 1999 model year , number 372. It’s showing 7000 miles on replacement Koso clocks. I do have the originals which are not working and have not been fitted in my ownership, so unfortunately don’t know the overall mileage. Looking at its condition it can’t be that high but this is why it’s a lot cheaper than all for sale at the moment and I bet it’s in as good a condition as them all.!! If you’re interested you can contact me on 07916 272391 and I can send you photos and answer any questions. ( can’t put them in this advert as the photo files are too big!) £5995 ono

Last edited by SB6Rstu on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
SB6Rstu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some photos on an advert I have put on “gumtree” if anyone wanted to look.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: