Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

One thing after another

View previous topic :: View next topic  
firststrike

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:18 am    Post subject: One thing after another Reply with quote

Hi everyone, tried to start the bike last week with no luck, ordered a new set of plugs and came to fit them today. Unfortunately there does not appear to be any sparks being generated hence the no start last week.
My suspicions lie with the ECU/Cdi. Anyone know of a testing house to look at these? Or have one they would like to sell.
The injectors are supplying fuel just no sparks to ignite it Sad
I have been looking at making up a hybrid by leaving the Bimota ECU in place to control fuel and wiring in a Thundercat Cdi to give me sparks, any thoughts much appreciated as always.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> YB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: