Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Supercharged Tesi H2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knolly wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about how new Bimotas are being sold? I've emailed a few times without any luck.

I dont think Bimota know as yet...….whether its via Kawasaki Franchised dealers or new dealers.....the previous British Distributor Amore Moto were there at the launch and Shin Kondu...CEO of Moto Corse also flew over to the show....so people are interested
Tirefriar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
I dont think Bimota know as yet...….whether its via Kawasaki Franchised dealers or new dealers.....

FWIW, Bimota would be better off selling through Kawi dealers. I don't believe the volume will be all that great to attract many franchise dedicated dealers and after sales support will be crucial to Bimota's success. Just look at whats happening with MV and Aprilia... dealers are either closing or relinquishing their franchises due to lack of sales (read that profits), parts take an unreasonable amount of time to get (I had to prepay for maintenance parts for 7500 mile service on a 2013 MV Brutalen1090RR and wait 3 weeks for them to arrive - all this for a fairly common bike by MV standards). I am truly excited that Kawasaki is behind Bimota, especially after reading the preparation and efforts that went into the brand acquisition.
2004 BMW R11S BCR
2010 Ducati Streetfighter 1098 S
runesika

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi , I have a Bimota Vdue and a Kawasaki H2 so this collaboration between Bimota and Kawasaki is extremely interesting to me .
The H2 is in my opinion is the most amazing experience you will feel in motorcycling, 200 + hp coming in stronger than any normally aspirated 1000cc engine could ever hope for .
My 2015 does not have wheely control (it only has traction control) and sometimes lifts in fourth gear but consistently lifts in third gear between 100 and 110 MPH , it is truly nuts !
The build quality of the H2 is genuinely superior to any Bimota I’ve seen or owned with none of the Quality issues associated with Bimota like cracking fairings and poor electrics .
Bimota have always been special but sadly have been left behind due to chronic underinvestment for far too long . With the amazing design talent from the Italian stylist combined with the ability of Kawasaki to deliver a fully functional and finished product the Bimota H2 really should be rather special.
It’s all just down to the price but I’m keeping my fingers crossed it’s "‘Affordable"
niels550

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only just back to motorcycling (and this forum) again after having to be away at work in China for the past 2 year. I've only just found about this deal.

I thought that I had the last Tesi ever to be built and was worrying about getting access to its unique spare parts if needed. I'm happy that Kawasaki is now backing the brand. Fingers crossed they will let the the Italian designers work with no constraints and that this "diavalo" of a Tesi is little more than physical proof that the marriage has been consummated.

I think most here admire light elegant designs- we can but hope the tradition continues and that there will be no re-incarnation of the Yamaha GTS1000 - the model with the centre hub steering.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: