Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Bimotas 50th Anniversary - July 2023 - Road Trip and Holiday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Interested in Visit to Rimini for Bimotas 50th Anniversary - 2023
Yes, with a Bimota
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
Yes, without a Bimota
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
No Thanks
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

2bims

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:28 am    Post subject: Bimotas 50th Anniversary - July 2023 - Road Trip and Holiday Reply with quote

GOLDEN Anniversary of Bimota (50 years) - According to the Bimota Bible Mk 1...Messrs Giuseppe Morri and Massimo Tamburini split from Bianchi and formed Bimota spa in Rimini in the fall of 1973 - Well....in 2023....Hopefully....the World will be in a better place than it is now....so....it has been suggested to get numbers and people together and something to look forward to...we all have the time...We are wanting to take over a Hotel in Rimini just before the Italian Spring Break in 2023.....and take Bimotas there for a weekend...Hopefully organise a factory visit....and take our own key to the town if we arent given one....So....pick an answer from the 3 Poll options...evidently no actual commitment from anyone at this juncture needed...But it would be nice to get Bimotas and their owners all together at the home of their Birth....Also it will give people time to get fit and healthy...finish restorations...etc etc...The last Bimota Show I helped to organise we managed to scrape together 38 bikes and their owners....I think for this we should aim for 50...one for each year of their History....but...the more the merrier

This Poll is running alongside same post by myself on Several Bimota Specific Facebook Pages, so please ONLY vote in one of the platforms...I'm posting here to catch the neigh sayers that dont do Facebook....thanks
phil-short

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought my Bimota in Parma and rode it home to Ireland. Always thought I would love to ride back to Italy as a holiday some time on some deadly roads.

Reckon this seems like a really good time to plan for that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: