Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

DB5, DB6, Tesi3D rear light

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CNC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:17 pm    Post subject: DB5, DB6, Tesi3D rear light Reply with quote

Would anybody care to sell DB5, DB6, Tesi3D rear light? Looking for dimmed original one, not Chinese LED...

Could be whole or just a glass.

Thanks!
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If youre missing one for your DB5Mille CNC....then just look around the garage and take the lens off you Benelli Tre....thats the same unit

And then post up on the Benelli Forum asking for a rear light for that one.....That bolt underneath that holds it in...I routinely check mine that its tight....had a close call at the IOM TT....one rear lens fell off at Cragg Ny Barr.....but someone spotted it drop and pointed it out....mind you ...finding a replacement bolt was hard enough as I think its 5mm and not 6 or 4mm

Joking aside....Mr "Bimota Vdue" on the UK Bimota FB page has spare complete original units....otherwise know as "Dirk" the German.....

Message him and ask...mention me as he knows me....he's called by Vdue name coz he owns one...and a DB6....
CNC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha... never thought of this... ripping off Benelli light and put on DB5 Very Happy .

On DB5 the housing is broken which I had repaired, but on Benelli the lens is badly scratched. I would need one new and from existing two I can assemble another good one...

Steve thanks for your kind help... as always!!!

As for TT... you were to quick for you rear light... Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: