Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

SB8R low miles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
madasfook

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: SB8R low miles Reply with quote

this is my SB8R , i have had the bike for just over a year , change may be in order as i do not get the chance to ride all my bikes mabe a 999 or a MV im looking for £7500 ono

Last edited by madasfook on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
oily

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bike dude. bit worrying about the legal side of things. If it was a special i would have been very interested in deed.
Seven

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you purchase this bike from Ebay last year?

The only reason I ask is that I saw a very low mileage example for sale in your part of the country, just after I bought mine! I remember the advert stating that the bike had been stored, and it looked like the guy had several outbuildings on his property.

It was a classified ad for £6,500. Same bike? Confused
madasfook

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i did buy it last year, but for £7000 the newest bike i have ever owened ,but i have had a piss poor year and need to move on and get somthing cheaper as i have the tax bill to pay Rolling Eyes

Last edited by madasfook on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
madasfook

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did see a special before i bought this one in exeter and it was going for £15000 a bit high as it is only black paint and ajustable rear sets , and you can still get them from the factory for £350 so why the high price Question i did think of respraying mine black at one time Shocked
daotoys1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are making a big mistake by not keeping this bike.

I have 3 BIMOTA SB8RS bikes and they are great bikes.....

I understand your feeling with you legal battle and all, but you won didnt you...I would think that this would only strengthen your bond and desire to keep the Italian beauty that you fought so hard to make your own...'

It will be hard to replace this bike. The SB8R BIMOTAs are really quite good bikes. They are light weight, have great handling and top suspension. The Suzuki engine is really sweet too, and you can fairly easily get more power out of the engine without loosing reliability...

Good luck with you sale.....

Smile
madasfook

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do still love the bike and i am getting it mot'd this week , i put it on ebay to see what is about , my bike is totaly standard and i don't normaly do standard as all of the bikes i own and have owend have been improved in some way .ie better cans, upgrade eprom chips lots of carbon , better rear sets and all that , but im afraid to do any thing to this bike as it so new but i would like to improve the cans i have been on to the factory but they don't make the carbon ones anymore but i can get the gold rear sets for about £300 Very Happy as i need ajustable sets as i have a duff left knee.
do you know if any other make of bike will fit i know that R1 ,gsx1000, and early fireblade won't fit .I did go around my local bike dealers with a tape checking all the bikes they had in stock but no luck
did you say you have 3 sb8r's Shocked Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: