Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

YB9 sr panels

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melb YB9sr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:32 am    Post subject: YB9 sr panels Reply with quote

Hi Guys,
Recently purchased YB9sr and am looking at replacement bodywork.....any recommendations?
Re, quility and fitment
cheers
L
brian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not too much to choose from unfortunately. Originals occasionally come up on ebay.

Sebimoto in the Czeck Republic do YB9 bodywork but I don't know if it's SR model or not. Sebimoto quality and fitment is generally very good. They will make them in glass, carbon Kevlar or carbon fibre
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Melb....Welcome to the Forum....and Bimota ownership.....a steep learning curve ahead ..presumably youre in Melbourne?.....which bodywork panels do you seek?....the one piece tank and seat unit....or the one piece Fairing?....other than that theres the front and rear mudguards and the Number plate hanger in carbon fibre

There are quite a few spare tank/seat units out there...and fairings...and painted up.....which colour is yours? Yellow, red, or the rare blue?....reason for asking where are you...it evidently affects postage costs where I might recommend....

https://www.sebimoto.com/motorcycle-fairings-bimota-yb-9
Melb YB9sr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Guys,
Thank you for the replies.
I am in Melbourne,Australia.
The SR is in red and relatively low mileage.
My research has founded two suppliers of, a set of raceglass
Sebimoto and Motoxpricambi
I have heard of Sebimoto but not so much of Motoxpricambi
Any info on Motoxpricambi?
cheers
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard of the MotoX company.....based between Milan and Venice...the industrial North....pictures seem to be of the same product as the other company....https://www.motoxpricambi.com/en/racing-unpainted-fairing-bodywork/6733-bimota-yb9-1990-1998-race-fairings-without-front-fender-mxpcrd6733.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> YB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: