Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Tesi 1D Parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
racerstation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:18 am    Post subject: Tesi 1D Parts Reply with quote

Hello all

Looking for any Tesi 1D parts to complete a project. Specifically interested in the steel trellis frames for rear shock and steering head. Will consider any parts as well, starting from a very poor base condition!

Thanks in advance. Location Melbourne Australia.
Speedmade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a rear swingarm, clip-on bars, faded rear fender but solid, rear rotor center, and a pair of very nice front rotor centers with new seal installed.
I also have the rear suspension frame section with the cross pivot shaft, but not the very rear subframe.

Did you buy the very crusty 851 Tesi that came from Japan?
atomibart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Speedmade,
Do you have pictures of the parts you are selling ?
May be interested if racerstation is not

Cheers
atomibart
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: Tesi 1D Parts Reply with quote

racerstation wrote:
Hello all

Looking for any Tesi 1D parts to complete a project. Specifically interested in the steel trellis frames for rear shock and steering head. Will consider any parts as well, starting from a very poor base condition!

Hi Racerstation.....being in Oz I'm sure youre following what Centrepoint Wholesale are selling off piece by piece Tesi wise? Advertised on Ebay......they even had a full exhaust system and both end cans....but never seen swinging arms or frames from them

LineaMoto.it in Italy (original makers of Bimota bodywork) are now remaking exact new copies of the carbon fibre rear huggers also
racerstation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, thanks. Have been thru the centrepoint items. I will be getting some of those bits. I wonder what happened to the rest of the bike? I know the land speed people like the front ends for their bikes but the chassis rails are useless unless they are using the Ducati engine which I would doubt....I guess you need something to hang the swingarm off
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is "odd" what Centrepoint sell.....often Bimotas without their bodywork......they sell as a unit...and keep the bodywork for years at high prices.....I've a few friends that have bought complete bikes from them without the bodywork...and the bodywork still sits in their warehouse, overpriced....

As for the "Tesi1D".....they have sold discs, engine, exhausts, suspension linkages, tie rods, clip-ons and some bodywork and suspension units...but....not the omega plates, frame or swinging arms or wheels...a strange company
bimota1135

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Tesi 1D Parts Reply with quote

racerstation wrote:
Hello all

hello
i have second hand tesi parts such as front and rear suspencion and parts
for front fairing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: