Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

V-Due - Certificate of conformity

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frenchie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:01 pm    Post subject: V-Due - Certificate of conformity Reply with quote

I am in the process of bringing bikes to France as we are moving there more permanently. If you are not aware, the French love paperwok and saying 'non' to things. This makes importing motorbikes particularly difficult. I know when the v-due was first sold it was supposedly issued with a certificate of conformity but I def. did not get it when I bought it. I need this to get it registered in France and am prepared to doctor one to get this nightmare done. Moreover they are going to ask that it is in French and they will also ask for the 'puisaance fisclae' which is impossible to give them considering there is no Bimota to go back to as such. Does anyone know anyone who bought one in France as they have the magic bit of paper and I have a mate who can use photoshop quite well. If not, does anyone have a certificate of conformity they can send me for a v-due in any language which I can base things on. THANKS IN ADVANCE
V-Due, RD500, RG500, NS400R, Z13, RR5 Fireplace, 350LC, NS500 project, 58 Norton Dominator, Ducati 998S, XR650 Supermoto, Someca 415, 911 GT3, Range Rover Classic Vogue SE, Audi A6 Allroad BiTDi, partridge, pear tree!
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free download of the original certificates ....together with the Workshop manuals and Exploded spare parts manuals are on Pieros website for v dues....Vdue.it

Its in one of the downloads so download all of them and get looking
Frenchie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this but what I need is not on that site I don't think. I have spoken with Pierro and he has sent me a letter confirming it was a press bike as well as being used for pictures (it is the Jolly carb EF version) and a homologation printout but neither of these is a certificate of conformity.

The local prefecture (each region of France has it's own) will want to tick all the boxes on their sheet or they will just reject the application. I live in 47 and our region is notoriously awful. Like I said in my previous post, they normally expect it in French too which is why I wondered if a v-due ever got sold to a French customer? If not, any certificate of conformity for me to look at would help. The bureaucrat in the prefecture aint going back to Bimota or interrogating the authenticity of what I send so I just need to copy a sample certificate and that should satisfy them.

So if anyone has one I can see I would be very very grateful. Thanks
V-Due, RD500, RG500, NS400R, Z13, RR5 Fireplace, 350LC, NS500 project, 58 Norton Dominator, Ducati 998S, XR650 Supermoto, Someca 415, 911 GT3, Range Rover Classic Vogue SE, Audi A6 Allroad BiTDi, partridge, pear tree!
Frenchie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it!!!!! It was in the folder where all the manuals and stuff for the carbon wheels were. Thanks for trying to help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: