Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

db4 tri color

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chopper4645

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:05 am    Post subject: db4 tri color Reply with quote

I have a tri color DB4 That I bought from moto point when Bimota went under. I've never started it. I've turned it over and added oil. Of course it needs tires and belts since they're 20 plus years old.I would like to trade for a nice Mantra, or sell it outright. There are 2 problems. One, I don't have the MSO for it. It's been 15 years and I can't remember if I got it or not. Bob Smith, if he's still alive, isn't to be found.The other problem is some scratches on the underside of the fairing from when I was loading it. This bike has no miles on it. I only want very serious inquiriries. I have may bikes and I always wanted a Mantra. If I can't make a deal, I'll just let it sit. I have gotten titles for bikes before, and it was a real hassle I don't want to go through that again.Thanks, just pm me or email me, chopper4645@yahoo.com Thanks
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What end can does it have on it?...Just wondering if its a MotoCorse titanium end can or the standard DB4 over and under shotgun cans

Best of luck sourcing a "swap" with a DB3....I'm not even sure if I've ever heard of a DB3 in the USA....
Jaguar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There has been one listed for a while (on and off) on cycletrader.
polyesterpig

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are quite a few Mantras in the USA. They don’t command a high resale price. Probably 7-8k US dollars. What state is the DB4 located? I think Bob passed away a few years ago. Title issues are a pain in the USA, especially in California.
2010 Ducati Hypermotard evo SP
2000 Bimota DB4ie BiPosto
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: