Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Moto Corse Tunnel Port Exhaust Questions ????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daotoys1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Moto Corse Tunnel Port Exhaust Questions ???? Reply with quote

Does anyone know if a Moto Corse tunnel port full exhaust system made to fit the BIMOTA SB8R/SB8RS models will fit/work on a SB8K Gobert Replica and/or a SB8K Santa Monica ?????

I have been told that this can be done but Ive never seen a SB8K Gobert or SB8K Santa Monica with a Tunnel Port on it.

If anyone knows is the Tunnel Port for the SB8R will for sure work on the SB8K models, please confirm or deny this statement for me.

If anyone knows of an SB8K with a Tunnel Port then Id love to see a picture of it.

Im asking this to help out a fellow BIMOTA owner. He has a brand new BIMOTA SB8K Santa Monica and he found a new Moto Corse Tunnel Port system but the exhaust was/is made to fit the SB8R models.

I dont want the guy to buy something for thousands of dollars only to find out it does not work.

Thanks for any help with this.

Doug

Colorado USA

Enjoy the Ride Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> SB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: