Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

One of A kind item for Bimota lovers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Other For Sale & Wants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rik

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: One of A kind item for Bimota lovers Reply with quote

Hello all,

I have come to own a one of a kind Bimota solid 14K white gold ring. It's a long story how I got it but basically it was part of a trade for music gear.

The ring has the 'b' insignia on top and has enamel coloring of red and black, exactly like the 'b' on the forum header. The ring is white gold and weighs 23grams (it's big and heavy!). I can get pictures of it to show whomever might be interested.

I was going to sell the ring as scrap but the gentlemen that made it said there may be some Bimota fans that would like to have it. The guy that I got it from is a jeweler that was a former Bimota racer and present Bimota mechanic. His name is Dean Liggett. He made the ring for himself and only made one. He parted with it because he really wanted my guitar.

If anyone has any interest please let me know. I am not trying to scam anyone at all! I just thought I'd try this route pryor to the scrap route with the thought that I could get a bit more money and someone could get a unique item they would cherish.

Thanks,
Rik

P.S. I'm from the US but can deal with anyone anywhere. I have 100% Ebay feed back and have sold some high dollar items on there.
Rik

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a picture of the ring.

Thank you,
Rik
Muzza

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have the ring listed on Ebay? If not, what sort of $ would you be looking at for it?
Rik

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ring is not listed on Ebay as of yet. I do have an Ebay account of Spikedog007 with 100% feedback. Most of my feedback lately is from buying but I have sold quite a bit in the past as well. http://myworld.ebay.com/spikedog007

I would like to get $900, this would make my trade with Dean about right.

Thanks,
Rik
fish

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi rik im interested email me at bimotadbducati@yahoo.com.au cheers craig
DB1-DB2SR-DB2EF-DB3-DB4 Db10 YB6-yb7_yb10-2xyb11-SB5,2xSB6-kb3-yb5-MILLE MIKEHAILWOOD HARRIS MAGMAN2-TRIUMPH T140-RG500x2-KAWA Z900-SUZUKI GSX1100-DUCATI 900SS- 750 sport ducati DUCATI F1 750- 851 tri colour-500sl-1996 Trumph datona . Vee two alchemy
Rik

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Item was sold to Fish....Thank you FISH!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Other For Sale & Wants All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: