Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

db2 spare parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gianni

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:21 am    Post subject: db2 spare parts Reply with quote

Hello ,
i'm looking for a lot of spare parts of a Db2 : Wheels , brakes, fairing ecc ecc ..Can anyone help me?
Pompey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of us look on ebay.co.uk There are always Db2 parts available including pattern fairings... Laughing
GeeKay

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

always some parts on Yahoo! Japan site but the exchange rate makes them expensive to buy.

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=bimota&oq=&auccat=0&mode=1&tab_ex=commerce&ei=UTF-8&xargs=0&pstart=1&b=51

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=bimota&oq=&auccat=0&mode=1&tab_ex=commerce&ei=UTF-8&xargs=0&pstart=1&b=101
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:54 am    Post subject: db2 parts Reply with quote

Be a bit more specific and I'm sure I can help. Bimota-parts.de based in Germany, email Rudolf and he always helps, write in English and translate to German with Google translate, he has the oscom front and rear wheels and rear hub assembly, and discs also as they have a large 25mm offset on the front. Rear disc is same as Cagive Mito, caliper also. I have a spare set of front and rear calipers for a DB2. What else do you need?
gianni

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: db2 parts Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
Be a bit more specific and I'm sure I can help. Bimota-parts.de based in Germany, email Rudolf and he always helps, write in English and translate to German with Google translate, he has the oscom front and rear wheels and rear hub assembly, and discs also as they have a large 25mm offset on the front. Rear disc is same as Cagive Mito, caliper also. I have a spare set of front and rear calipers for a DB2. What else do you need?

many thanks. I wrote to Rudolf . many thanks again
gianni

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... well... now i'm looking for an original hal fairing ... SOS
redtop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: http://www.motoplast-gregori.homepage.t-online.de/gallery/g. Reply with quote

Originals is hard to find, but I have bought re-moulds of good quality from Germany.

Here's a link to the company I bought the fairings from:
http://www.motoplast-gregori.homepage.t-online.de/40377/40924.html?cc=0.04623802681453526&mode=image&img=0#gallery

I also bought a seat from them for the DB2 and was very happy with it.

gianni wrote:
... well... now i'm looking for an original hal fairing ... SOS

DB2 #300
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: