Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

DB7 Nero dash

View previous topic :: View next topic  
djt77

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: DB7 Nero dash Reply with quote

Anyone know what dash the DB7 Nero (carbon frames) came with? On few photo's I've seen it looks like the dash is an LCD GPS unit (as seen in the PB mag review) however there is a bike for sale in the US that has the standard dash? Is the GPS dash an option or did it never make it on the production bikes?
zombie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hiya
Don't know from first hand experience, but I think the GPS option is for limited edition bikes and is as found on the oronero?

Cheers
zombie
UKbimota

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: DBy dash Reply with quote

Only a guess as I have not seen the bike for sale in the USA, but there are some black DB7s that look like an Oro Nero but are in fact DB7s and the give away apart from the lack of carbon frame is the original DB7 dash.

There is lots of carbon for sure as on ALL DB7s but NOT the frame. The only Carbon frame is the Oro Nero and they do indeed come with a GPS electronic dash. I have the instruction manual for these should anyone need one but as far as we know there is only one of the 20 bikes made in Italy and residing in the UK at the moment.

For those aficionados, yes there are "25" Oro Neros' allocated but as at September only 20 had been made!

Hope this answers the question?

regards
UKB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: