Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

political

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oily

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: political Reply with quote

An Old priest lay dying in hospital. For years, he had faithfully served the people of London. He motioned for his nurse to come near.
"Yes, Father?" she said.
"I would really like to see Tony Blair and Gordon Brown before I die," whispered the priest

"I'll see what I can do, Father," said the nurse. The nurse sent the request to the House of Commons and waited for a response. Soon the word arrived that Tony and Gordon would be delighted to meet the priest.
As they went to the hospital, Gordon commented to Tony: "I don't know why the old priest would want to meet us, but it certainly might help our images and even get me elected for Prime Minister for another term. Tony agreed that it was a very good especially if they got press coverage.

When they arrived at the hospital bed the old priest took Gordon’s hand in his right hand and Tony's Hand in his left.
There was a silence and the look of serenity on the priest face.
Finally Gordon spoke. "Father, of all the people you could have chosen why choose us to be with you as you near the end?"
The Old priest replied slowly: "I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ."

"Amen" said Gordon.
"Amen" said Tony.
The old priest continued: "He died between two lying b*****ds. I would like to do the same."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Jokes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: