Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Zombie....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
djt77

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Zombie.... Reply with quote

Zombie do you have an email address I can reach you on? When I PM nothing seems to get through.

Admin is there any reason my PM's aren't going through to people?

Regards

Dan
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Don't know of any reason why PMs shouldn't get through.

Is the message in your out box or your sent box?

All the best

Keith
djt77

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith,

Some seem to go through but others just sit in the outbox? only happened a couple of times so may be a glitch in the Matrix? Otherwise just get a heading at the top of page saying Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form???
bimotanige

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI - Ive had the invalid session note a couple of times and its always sent OK when Ive resent it. Like now!!!
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

The invalid session thing is a bug I am trying to trace down. If you get that when posting then the post probably hasn't gone through.

If it is in the out box then it should be in the recipients in box. Once they have read it then it should land up in the sent box.

For those who are bored and want to know about the sessions issue, the problem is that sometimes the IP address isn't getting passed through. Whenever you do anything on here it should pass back the session id and the IP address, and it checks that both match for the last time you did anything. If not it assumes you are trying to hack in and bounces you off. As such if the IP address is not passed back (it comes back as 3 colons) then you are bounced off. Not sure what is causing it, but it does seem to happen to some people more than others and also seems to occur in bunches

If I can't fix it then I will have to move the board onto another server.

It is not the board software, it is somewhere in the server software but our web space provider can't find the issue.

All the best

Keith
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: